• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advent Children Rocks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relik

I reccomend that you all try and see that movie as quickly as you can because it is incredible. I won't spoil it for anyone, you all must see the greatness that is Final Fantasy: Advent Children!

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Yeah, AD is awesome, I'd be the first instore to buy it when it is released, I wouldn't really risk buying it, ordering, downloading it online.

M

MegaFlare

BS. You can't get Advent Children imported in stores. :p

[Moved to MOVIES]

JakeBlade

Is asvent children even released anywhere? I thought it got delayed. Or was that only in the U.S?

Relik

I could care less whether or not you believe me. I got a japanese version with no subtitles. I read a synopsis of it so I knew what the dialog scene's were about. The fact is though I've seen it and it awesome and any FF fan should try to get it ASAP. It was supposed come out Nov. 29 in america but i heard that got delayed again so who knows when it'll come out here.

JakeBlade

It was supposed to come out September 13 but got delayed to Nov. 29. I read the synopsis too. I just want to watch it first hand.

Relik

I'm sure you could download it using any filesharing program, but i wouldn't advise it since using such things could get you in trouble with the law.

Keeavin

The Japanese version with English subtitles is out, and I ordered it off of eBay. I absolutely can't wait to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back