• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After 3 years, i've beaten everything.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
After 3 freaking years I've finally done it. I finally completed my self assigned mission that no one asked me to do. As of 8:12 PM EST I have obtained the platinum for Kingdom Hearts 3 and by connection, EVERY KINGDOM HEARTS PLATINUM IN EXISTENCE AT THIS POINT! I'm both so happy and frustrated that I feel like I might explode! As much as I love this series, it really is quite taxing on the mind and time doing all of this. But I've done it, I've become the epitome of a Kingdom Hearts god, someone whose semi omniscience is limited to the series and it alone. I understand EVERYTHING about these games now and have done everything in them. Every trophy obtained, every keyblade received for every file. And because I'm such a glutton for punishment, I maxed out almost every keyblade in KH3, Why? in the words of the queen of hearts,
"because I say so!"

Ugh, so beat, its a good thing I took breaks doing this, but I still feel pretty drained,
1563669289698.png
I've done what few would bother to do, Staff of KHI, can there be a award for platinuming every game in the series? it's an inhuman task, something only a determined soldier or a madman would do. I leave it up to you.
And this was no easy feat, There are many things I didnt like in KH3, trophies nonwithstanding. Lets see here, I hated the orange flan in the tangled world, It's like Pokemon Snap but less fun and more frustrating. Giving Sora a selfie option and the hashtags only dates KH3 when those phrases fall out of style (And they WILL). also the festival dance, SCREW the festival dance. That whole "adds 3 seconds for each successive clap" is garbage, sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't. And let's not ignore the frozen world. I told all of you that it was going to be bad, because Disney protects their milk machine like it's a porcelain doll, and what do you know, game is released, frozen level isn't good, big shock. Also didn't really think the ending was all that great but everyone else already knows that.
Ugh, Grey, Howler, Meow Wow I did it,
I BEAT KH 3! This goes out to all the ladies and gentlemen of KHI!
1563669774757.png
(below is a photo of my trophy, proof of my victory)

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Congrats, sounds like it must have taken a lot of patience and hard work. I stopped being a perfectionist with this franchise somewhere around my replay of BBS with the HD Remixes because I just couldn't make myself sit through all three scenarios and do everything over again, and then I made a good faith effort to replay DDD in HD and couldn't even make it through the entire story scenario because it drags so much and the 60 fps was killing me with migraines on top of that. There was a time I thought I might try a full completion with KH3 but, yeah, that inclination didn't last past the first few hours. So you must have really committed yourself and the fact that you managed to follow through is pretty impressive.

Soldier

Awards
Congrats, sounds like it must have taken a lot of patience and hard work. I stopped being a perfectionist with this franchise somewhere around my replay of BBS with the HD Remixes because I just couldn't make myself sit through all three scenarios and do everything over again, and then I made a good faith effort to replay DDD in HD and couldn't even make it through the entire story scenario because it drags so much and the 60 fps was killing me with migraines on top of that. There was a time I thought I might try a full completion with KH3 but, yeah, that inclination didn't last past the first few hours. So you must have really committed yourself and the fact that you managed to follow through is pretty impressive.
Thanks for the praise Alexis, I've always considered myself a diligent person both when I game and work, so this was just par for the course. Since I love the franchise, I might as well have gone the extra mile. I'm sorry to hear that you've fallen out of being a completionist for the franchise, it is something that while ultimately pointless to some, is just another way of expressing an interest and dilligence in a subject.

Back