• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
i dont think noruma will get rid of character so easy, then again.....

hey phil do you know how i can change that thing under my name that says premium member?

Stars

リク
Terra - Believed to be a part of the Xehanort we know.
Ven - Somehow connected to Sora/Roxas | Armor maybe in the Room of Awakening
Aqua - Current speculation that she may be Kairi/Namine~Xion related | Armor is in the Room of Sleep

Both Aqua(?) and Ven were somehow 'erased' whilst Terra is half of Xehanort (I'd say Terra was techincally 'erased', as well, seeing as how that isn't his identity anymore). I still want to know more about these two 'rooms', though. Meh.

This. I can agree with, it does make sense. xD!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Zexion has been CONFIRMED to be dead, so if he'll come back, it'll be as Ienzo.

Terra, as everyone seems to think, probably merges with Xehanort, though I don't believe this because Terra isn't a bad guy, as stated from Nomura himself.

He doesn't need to be a bad guy for that to happen.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
What about Final Mix where you fight Terra?,surly if its cannon,then he's still alive?

Not canon for all we know. But even if it was, remember absolute silloute(sp)? Maybe if it is canon its just Ven inside Sora/Roxas remembering his friend just as Sora rememebers the part of Org XIII that he murked.

Sora's Darkside

Ven - probably going to be hiding in Sora somewhere (bottom of left foot?)

Terra - He's chilling out on Sunset Horizon and changed his name to Enigmatic Soldier!

Aqua - will probably survive the longest of the three, but disappear to somewhere, whether it be her armor in
Xemnas' hidden room, or to live a completely normal life of no interest to the rest of us.

Also, don't care how they do it, but I want to see Ven, Terra, and Aqua back at the final battle to help Sora, Riku, and Kairi kick butt,
because 6 keyblade masters are better then 3

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
You're being sarcastic, right? About the wiki thing?

Anyway, I think that Aqua and Terra might have lived on. The secret ending was said to be near the end of BBS, right? Well, if that says anything, then Ven probably died during the battle, due to the serious injuries he sustained by MX.

Terra, as everyone seems to think, probably merges with Xehanort, though I don't believe this because Terra isn't a bad guy, as stated from Nomura himself.

Aqua, I'm pretty sure, lives on, because I just don't see why she wouldn't. Obviously, she doesn't stay alive, if it is her armor in the room Xemnas goes to FM+, but I think she doesn't immediately die.

Wow, if they do die, what a crappy ending for BBS, huh? Kinda reminiscent of 358/2 where we know what happens at the end.

I do that it would be kind of a crappy if everyone died, that's why I think that Aqua lives on after BBS, but not necessarily up until KH1. Something happened to her later on.. unless she was another one of "Organization's prisoners" as you said in your theory about ("Free ) Them (from their torment)." I actually kind of think that maybe there was more people than AtW that was "banished to the Dark Realm" via the Apprentices, possibly turned Organization members by the time they did it. Until BBS (or evidence), says otherwise, I actually think that Aqua might of been one of them. Maybe, the armor is the only evidence of her existance in the light realm, but she's still alive (but not necessarily well) in the dark realm.

Also, I don't really think Ven dies entirely. I think that at least some of him ends up living on in Sora and later Roxas. I just wonder how it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back