• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After BHK, Come Sora? *Minor Spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
Ok, here's a theory...

In some pic of KH2, BHK was ready to battle Axel, saying that he won't allow Axel to meet Sora.

However. In KH: CoM, Axel do meet and battle Sora, TWICE!

So here's the thought...

Appearantly, BHK most have been a Keyblade Master BEFORE Sora, probably a LONG time. Something must've happen to him after he battled Axel, and perhaps became a Unknown-agent, or a "Nobody", himself.

That's all...

Last edited:

My Dark Side

Well... I think that Axel will want to meet Sora again after the events in COM and that will be that fight with BHK, because BHK ( for some reason) won't be willing to let Axel meet Sora...

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
You can SEE the president on TV, but that doesn't mean you met him. When you meet someone, you most likely have a conversation with them. Seeing is with your eyes.

Duh....

And this theory makes no sense. How do you know BHK has met Axel before? This is just a consumption without facts to back it up.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
I don know, that theory dont make scence. In KH2, Sora dont know how is Axel, and what is the organization. If you know what happend in the end of CoM, you know what i am talking about. Why BHK not whant Axel to see Sora o meet him? Well, he is protecting him for some reason. But, we gonna find the answers soon.

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
Think closely...

How did BHK obtain not only one, but two Keyblades? Since Sora in the beginning get only one?

How did BHK know about Sora's existence?

I didn't say that Sora KNEW about the Organization in the beginning. Duh...

And why would BHK wear a Unknown-robe today?

I highly appreciate that you people would think HARD about this, please.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Krillos, get over yourself.

BHK has two Keyblades to keep him balanced. Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Light and Dark. Life and Death. White and Black. You get the picture? He is a Twilight walker and has the power over both Darkness and Light.

BHK probably knows about Sora's existence because:
1. He's a Keyblade wielder as well.
2. I believe he may have dreamt about him during his 'Awakening.'
3. He was waiting for King Mickey and Riku (yes WAITING! At the end of CoM you see him standing on the Clock Tower looking out to the horizion as if LOOKING for someone) and they told him about Sora.
These are just guessed.

BHK would wear an Unknown robe because it's just that: UNKNOWN! We don't know who BHK is really, so he's UNKNOWN! I don't know the real reason for wearing it, let's wait for KH II to come out.

Jesus Wesus.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Ian: MAGOR SPAM..

Your theory really makes no sense though. If BHK was the keyblade master before Sora he would have been really really young and incapable to do keyblade wielders task. By the looks of it hes about Soras age so...

Also alot of people think that Oathkeeper is Soras keyblade and BHK somehow got his hands on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back