• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After completing game, Riku in the World that Never Was, feels sleepy?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurdistan

When you try to go to another area of the map Riku suddenly says something like:

Oh...no... Feeel.. soo..sleepy.

then he just drops, each time you do it it says a different thing, and its accompanied by happy music. Has anybody else seen this?

Loupest

Yeah, you need to progress as Sora a bit more and beat Xemnas before Riku can continue, it leads to his final boss.
I was caught a bit off guard when it happened haha, after beating Ansem I was pumped to destroy YMX but nooo it's nap time >.>

Silent hero_

Awards
Yup. It's also mentioned in the KH:3D Ultimania Staff interview--

Secret of this title that only he knows (Masaru Oka):
In The World That Never Was, there's a scene in which, if you don't fulfil the prerequisites, Riku is forced to drop (see p.216). For this scene Mr. Mamoru Miyano who plays Riku ad-libbed four patterns for us. It's not in the theatre so please, fans, try not to miss it (laughs).

Kurdistan

But I have already beat the game with both charecters. this is happening after I finished the game, I beat the story with Sora first anyway so I did not see this until after I finished the game. does this mean I cant explore the world with Riku? :(

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
When you beat the game and create a cleared game save file after the credits, when you then load that file at the load menu Sora will be at the save point before his fight with Xemnas and Riku will be at the save point before the fight with YMX. You have to complete Sora's fight with Xemnas again before you can fight YMX despite the fact you beat the game already. Otherwise you will just get the sleepy Riku scene if you try to go to fight YMX before beating Xemnas again.

BagelBreath

Awards
I didn't know it was different everytime! I'm going to go watch them all. >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back