• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After Kh2 Kh3 After Kh3 Zip.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
thats the only thing we can do. lol i just wish we had like a 10 minute demo that would hold me off till KH2 comes out definitely

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
but there's already a trailer that basically tells u a lot about the game, and it's controlls...i dont think there's a need for a demo...

eternal darkness

Tender Heart said:
it really feels like KH 2 is the highest limlt that the KH series can reach, it cant get any better...

Are you kidding me?

You know how many Worlds Square can create and make that are 10 times better than Disney movies!!!

Making Kingdom Hearts is not a difficult task because you kind of have already the idea of making one sourly because of the Disney movies. But come on are you serious? We are talking about TESTSUYA NOMURA and SQUAR-ENIX!!!!

You realty don't know the originality of Square, they could make a game ten times better than Kingdom Hearts/Kingdom Hearts 2. They have made so many Final Fantasy games, and when you think that all of Squares Ideas just was wasted on one game, your surely mistaken, because then comes another game better and totally original to the first.

Even I have awesome Ideas of Kingdom Hearts 3 and I haven't even played the second one yet.

Legalos

Lol, U know what I I agree, I am just going to wait for Kh2 and see what happends if I survive thesethreating Hurricanes~!!!!!!! Which I hate to much!

shoppingforblood

I don't wanna even think about a KH3, but Tet says that another sequel depends on the success of KH2. I think KH2 will be more successful than KH1 because people have had a couple years to discover it.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
i hope there will be more but kh is also fun because you interact with the disney characters from your youth and their running low on that after kh2 so the will make new or use other movies or only re-use tge old ones ibut i hope the last kh wil be the best so the series go out in a bang not that it ends in a lame but a great game

Seiborg

The thing I want most out of any game is a decent solid ending!

They don't need loads of KH games, because KH1 is a very solid game, hopefully the same with KH2!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oh come on people. We don't know KH2 story, and we already claim there wont come a KH3.

They stated that KH2 would have an open ending, and that a KH3 will be made if it's a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back