• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After Kh2 Kh3 After Kh3 Zip.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legalos

Well, before you continue off reading my article, note: I am not sure.

My Asiain friend told me that after Kh3 the will stop making Kh Games!!!! It will be over!!!!
He read it! No!!!!!!!!! :(...... This was the best game ever.

winged_angel

yeah i no how u feel i think this or is one of the best rpg/action or watever games out ther

adventchildkiori

ok theres only going to be a kh3 is kh2 is a hit (which im pretty sure it will be).

So this topic cannot be ugh.. I dunno confirmed, said, stated (etc) until we see what happens with kh2.

adventchildkiori

Tender Heart said:
KH 2 is the best!! there's no need for a third one i think

exactly and what ive said before, theres not going to be any GOOD ideas for new worlds for a kh3. It would just most likely be worlds that we are going to hate or something (im still not thrilled about this POTC world...and thats enough).

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
it really feels like KH 2 is the highest limlt that the KH series can reach, it cant get any better...

adventchildkiori

Sabaku said:
well.. if possible I wish kh got to 12 like ff and still gonna be more ,the morre the merrier!!

The reason why the FFs are so good is because they all have different storylines, KH is different. Like Tender Heart said kh2 sounds like a good ending point. Dont want to overdue anything.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
that's just too much i reckon, FF series has different stories, but as for KH, i think they'd run outta ideas...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i know that KH2 will be a big hit and that there maybe a KH3. but like tenderheart and adventchildkiori said there is really no reason to continue. but i do want it too but we will have to wait 2-4 years till they release it and there wont be any variety in the worlds since all the good ones have already been used.

JehutyC

I think it should end at KH3

If they run out of worlds they can make more original ones like hollow bastion

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah they could do that or make use some freakin Final Fantasy worlds god i mean come on use some of your own worlds Square they are cool!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back