• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vashblueeyes

I love the kh series... and well this is an opinion i like to have a KH3...just one more guys i know what youre thinkin but just one more.... well kh...i dont think it will be great in the long run...they will run out of ideas and stuff ...and well it will suck... but just another kh just one more...ok and a movie!!! and lots of mechandise and a tv series... but just one more game... ^_^

Maiku

Well if it is very successfull, than it can go three ways actually.

they'll make a third game, they will make a series, or they will make a kh game with a whole new cast of characters (except for the disney ones).

they'll probably just make a third game, but i think all three are possibilities...

but then again, i thought a tv series was in the works....

Maiku

Keji said:
what about.. for gamebo adv.. kingdom hearts tactics XD

The FF tactics games are great but i don't think that kind of battle system will fit well with kh, mainly because of what fans expect from the kh series.

Maiku

dual_wielder said:
lol, i think KH3 would be nice, and re-release the game for different systems(xbox etc..) so people can enjoy aswell!

i don't think it should come out to the xbox, they barely have any rpg games at all, The games that xbox usually has are under the sports/war action category...

OMgash.

I wouldn't really like a KH3... I mean I would, but I really wouldn't like waiting another three years in suspense... I hope KH2 doesn't end the way KH did... Even though they probably will have at least one more game since everyone knows the KH2 will most likely be really successful.

vashblueeyes

WTF!!!!!!! there gonna make a kh tv series!!!!!!! when were how... any info on that man i need that when will it be realase screen shots ay info i want it.

Maiku

I think it was mention on the old kh site www.ansemreport.com, when tetsuya nomura was given an interview or something. (actually i think it was a conversation between him and the cos. palayers that performed for him...)

on the site it was reported that he said he was doing casting or something... I don't really remember it exactly since it was a long time ago and i think ansemreport.com isn't online anymore...

TTBK2

Awards
And then the part of it that talks about it is in English since its said by an American!(apparently you didn't read all of them)

Sorry, but I was using sarcasm to answer yours. If you weren't being sarcastic, then I am sorry.

Posts left:2

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
TTBK2 said:
And then the part of it that talks about it is in English since its said by an American!(apparently you didn't read all of them)

Sorry, but I was using sarcasm to answer yours. If you weren't being sarcastic, then I am sorry.
no, i wasn't being sarcastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back