• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTBK2

Awards
They will probably make another game. But it will coincide with the series. Wouldn't it be mad cool(yet somehow cheating) if the episodes came on and were about KH2 so if you're that damn patient to wait before playing that you can watch the show and they actually show you everything(as if it was your own personal strategy guide). I would laugh so hard if one of my friends tried to wait for it to come out and then play the game only after every episode while I already have the game beat. lol

DragonRider1234

where is this??? anyway.........how can they make the plot like that............i mean if that is true than does it end at KH2 or does it pull another "to be continued" thing?

Sora_aroS

Dengeki: Finally, how is the future of the Kingdom Hearts series shaping up?
Nomura: At the moment the KHII story has been completed in a clean way that leaves hardly any questions open for a sequel. Now, it really is up to all of you to decide and the future will probably depend on how well KHII will sell within its first year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back