• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
I just beat Sephiroth and brought Cloud to him. I saw the scene where they fight, Tifa comes, the whole light thing. Then, Seph and Cloud dissappear. No, I'm not asking where they went. I'm asking if you can fight Sephiroth anymore. Is he just a one time boss in this game? =/ Helps appreciated.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Yes, you are done with Sephiroth, you don't TECHNICALY replay Xemnas, it is just you don't save after you beat the game, so it is kinda like if Sephiroth was the final boss, you don't replay so much as do it all again. But it does not save it

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
We don't know where they went. They could still be fighting in another dimention for the rest of the Kingdom Hearts series.
Just a thought.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
SOLDIER Cloud said:
Yes, you are done with Sephiroth, you don't TECHNICALY replay Xemnas, it is just you don't save after you beat the game, so it is kinda like if Sephiroth was the final boss, you don't replay so much as do it all again. But it does not save it

thats true, but the game technicaly ended after defeating Xemnas. did anyone else have a hard time with the Sephiroth battle? that sword is awesome but it gets realy annoying after the sixth time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back