• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After Sora, Donald and Goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
What would be the next best overall party composition?

I mean there's no denying that SDG are best trio in the series,they may not be the strongest but they make it up with everything else.

A Sora,Riku and Aqua party seems it'll be by far the strongest.I doubt there's anything these three together couldn't beat.

That and there's great potential when it comes to banter.

A Sora,Ven and Aqua party seems i'll be a fun party especially if they group up on Mount Olympus,seeing all of them have some sort business/connections with the characters to go back there.

Again great potential banter,especially for that world.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: After Sora,Donald and Goofy

how about sora,kairi and aqua part would be cool it could devlope sora and kairi more while devloping sora and aqua at the same and help kairi become a strong chrachter like aqua

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm guessing we need to actually consider them as a working team, and not just three strong individuals.
I wouldn't mind Riku, Aqua and Lea.
All of them look like they're all-around on at least the basics, and yet have their set of special skills.
And I would like Lea alongside "serious" characters for once, instead of him doing the big brother/babysitter gig again.
I can think of other parties, but I really like this one and truthfully I think it holds potential.

I mean there's no denying that SDG are best trio in the series,they may not be the strongest but they make it up with everything else.

Take all of my thumbs up.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

TAV.
I loved the battle in Radiant Garden and I'd just love them as a team. Imagining being able to switch between those three mid-battle...woah.
I'd also love the gameplay possibilities if each of them kept their movement abilities like glide or double jump (although Terra needs something more useful then, lol).

Dunno, I'd just love to see what BBS could have been.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

And I would like Lea alongside "serious" characters for once, instead of him doing the big brother/babysitter gig again.

I'd love to see this, Lea among equals. Putting him with Aqua seems to be the best way to do that, too, and the clash between their personalities would lead to either good conflict or good banter.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I don't know if it's just me, or if there's going to be the possibility of having Mickey, Riku and Lea as a trio. Yeah, you could argue that Axel is with Roxas and Xion as a definitive trio, however, Lea is a somebody and Axel is the nobody. They see themselves as different people. After all, Mickey and Rikua re going to journey together to find the "battle-scarred" Keyblade Wielder... may as well get Lea to join in for the ride.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I don't know if it's just me, or if there's going to be the possibility of having Mickey, Riku and Lea as a trio. Yeah, you could argue that Axel is with Roxas and Xion as a definitive trio, however, Lea is a somebody and Axel is the nobody. They see themselves as different people. After all, Mickey and Rikua re going to journey together to find the "battle-scarred" Keyblade Wielder... may as well get Lea to join in for the ride.

Little Off-topic, I often hear this... I think Xemnas and Roxas are the only Nobodies actually different from the somebodies, they're special due to the fact that Sora and Ansem were the only one who got a hold on their consciousness when becoming Heartless.
I mean, Xigbar is literally 10 years older Braig, and Vexen is 10 years older Even.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Little Off-topic, I often hear this... I think Xemnas and Roxas are the only Nobodies actually different from the somebodies, they're special due to the fact that Sora and Ansem were the only one who got a hold on their consciousness when becoming Heartless.
I mean, Xigbar is literally 10 years older Braig, and Vexen is 10 years older Even.

I wanted to say the same.
It is even stated multiple times that "regular" nobodies are born with memories of how they used to live, so it's rather like them "continuing" their old lives. Otherwise, situations like Saix accusing Axel of throwing their "real" friendship away wouldn't have occured. So I'd say if someone becomes a real person again, they should also keep the personality and memories they had as nobodies. Why else would Lea be so eager to help Sora in 3D and especially "fight" Saix/Isa anyways?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I still think a Lea and Kairi game would be phenomenal, if done correctly. I wanna see Kairi express some major distrust/distaste for him since he kidnapped her and tried to use her to turn Sora into a Nobody so he could be with his soulmate again. Not to mention, they're both from Radiant Garden, so I'm sure they might have interacted before the Fall, and I think it might even be interesting to have the story explore their time in RG before Lea became Axel, before Kairi was sent off, and the possibility that Lea could have been involved with the experimentation on Kairi, too, through flashbacks or some shit.

I think it could have some pretty good potential for a redemption story for Lea, as well as a good opportunity to explore sides of Kairi we really only saw in KH1 before they made her a cardboard sweet cutout.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i just hope we get chraracter development in kh3 for kairi

Caxinuld

Awards

I would love to see a Sora, Riku & Kairi trio in KH3, they would finally feel like a trio rather than Riku or Kairi being third wheels.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Mickey, Donald, Goofy needs to happen at some point.

Also I'd be down with Minnie & Daisy being made into Kairi's core party.

Caxinuld

Awards

Here is a joke trio.

Ventus, Roxas, and Sora.

I would love to see how THAT would play out.
Roxas feels like Sora lied to him about being unique & either completely shuts down or channels his anger into finding answers. I wish there was a fanfiction about Roxas's identity crisis worsened by Ventus.

Luxu

Awards

Roxas feels like Sora lied to him about being unique & either completely shuts down or channels his anger into finding answers. I wish there was a fanfiction about Roxas's identity crisis worsened by Ventus.

Also a moment where Lea/Axel mistakes Ventus for Roxas, and Aqua mistakes Roxas for Ventus.

Nice gif though

Caxinuld

Awards

Also a moment where Lea/Axel mistakes Ventus for Roxas, and Aqua mistakes Roxas for Ventus.
I don't think that would ever happen, they just need to look at the clothes & they'll be able to tell Roxas from Ventus.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Kingdom Hearts doesn't have strong enough character writing to make an entertaining game without relying on Disney characters. Luckily, it has them, so we don't need to worry about it.

If ever there were a new trio, it'd have to have some sort of Disney element.

Oh my shit.

BBS really should have had Disney partners.

Aqua could have had Stitch act as a counterpoint to her composed and pointed nature, not to mention letting Stitch run loose in any setting has PROVEN to be entertaining, please look no further than the Lilo and Stitch trailers featuring Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and Little Mermaid.

Ven could have had Scrooge McDuck as a counterpoint to his honest and selfless nature. They could even establish Scrooge as someone who's already been a lot places; some predetermined history with residents of certain worlds.

Terra could've had... I dunno. Hades? I like Hades.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Kairi, Namine, and Xion. After Namine and Xion reform and once Kairi gets some training, she and Xion could teach Namine how to summon her own keyblade and fight.

That's probably wishful thinking though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back