• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Age???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Nobody

Maybe it's been asked before but I couldn't find it anywhere. But how old is VAT??? Or how old does everyone think they are???

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
No one knows, but I said 23-23 for Terra and Aqua, but Ven is more like 15-17

edit: should be 23-33, sorry

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I suppose it is up in the air.

We can assume that Ven is around the age of 15 because he looks he like was the same age as Roxas.
Terra appear to be the eldest out of the group. But he still looks like he's in his youth. He does not look drastically older than the Kingdom Hearts 2 version of Riku, so I'll assume he's around the age of 18-19.
Aqua looks older than Ven, but a little younger than Terra. I'd say she's around the same age as Riku was in Kingdom Hearts 2. SO probably around the age of 16-17. Also Terra and Ven are considered friends, so don't think it would be fitting for their group, for their age difference to be that great. I think they are all young warriors, just being a little bit more mature and experienced than the original trio from Kingdom Hearts.

Detronilizer

im pretty sure BbS is a Prequal of KH like telling the past of the keyblades / keyblade masters

We know. He's asking how old we think the main characters are.

Terra should be about 21-25 as Xaldin in KH2:FM said Sora (15 years old) is "10 years" too young to be wielding a Keyblade. In the KH2:FM battle with him, 11 years after BBS, Terra already looks like he's in his mid 30's. Besides, if the Terra=Xehanort theories are true, Xemnas looks about 36 in KH2 so it would make sense.

Aqua is probably about the same age as Terra, give or take a few years. I'd say 18-24.

Ven looks exactly like Roxas, and is meant to be. Therefore he should be about his age. He also seems pretty small compared to Terra. 14-16 probably.

Bh325

I would also say that Terra is about 20-25, Aqua might be also in her twenties and Ven would be 14-16. But these are only the assumed ages, we're not completely sure yet.:toungesmile:

Vegnahollows

I think Terra is around 23 years old.
Aqua is probably 18-19 years old, and Ven is maybe... 15-16.

avrenim075

Kingdom hearts is kind of bad at showing age...

Sora and Kairi look more than 1 year older in KH2

I would say Terra is only about 17-19
Aqua is about the same
and Ven is about 15-16 (about the same as Sora)

V

V.A.T.13

Am I the only one who thinks Terra looks to be in his late 20's early 30's?
No, it's a reasonable guess for normal people.
But since Nomura likes to use KAWAII-DESU BOYS,
I'd say early twenties for both Terra and Aqua.

Ven is straight up 15 going on 16.

V

V.A.T.13

What does Kawaii-Desu mean?
It means you're a retarded fangirl that needs to go back to the kitchen.

Spoiler: It means "Rape me". So, you'll know what to do when a girl/boy says it. o. <

V

V.A.T.13

Ok ok, it means "It's cute" but I was using it in a mocking way of some fangirls that seem to screm it out every chance they get just to be cool thinking they know Japanese.

Ugh. High school.

note: Can also be confused with 'Kowai' which means 'scary' if said incorrectly. *slams head into a wall for being so weeaboo*

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
ugh. I respect Anime and Cartoons, but because I recognize it as a medium, not because they're cute. (although the guys do have their good points)

It just seems ridiculous to scream something like that if you don't really understand or mean it.

Would Terra be Kawaii-Desu though? He seems to be more like Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back