• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ages of players

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was 18 when i first played KH. sadly enough, i never owned any sort of game console untill i bought one with my own money almost a year ago. KH was actually the third game i bought and beat. still love it. i didnt think it was too childish. disney is supose to be for the family, and i believe this game is for any age group that wishes to play it.

monkeylover13

no offence but yor friend need to play thea game befor he can say anything but i got the game for christmas when it came out and i think i was like 11 but my brother was 15 and now he's 18 going on 19 in jull and he cant wait for KH2 so yeah

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
i was eleven when i beat it for the first time...
i'm fourteen now and i love that game to death XD

Sakuya

Website
www.freewebs.com
Im 17 and has loved it ever since it came out in sweden...I dont remember how old I was when it came out here but one thing was for sure, it was love at first sight! ^^

K

kairi2009

i am 16 and i started playing this game when i was 15, and i can't wait to get Chain of Memories!

sora unleashed

i was 15or16 when i first bought kingdomhearts i am now 18 and i still play the game alot,i have done like aything u could think of to do in the game just to pass my time for kh2 and i know theirs players out their that has done the same,its a great game,kh2 is almost here were so close. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back