• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Agni's Philosophy - WITCH CHAPTER 0 [cry] @ Build 2015

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Pretty please let this be turned into a real game!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
No way. No. Diddlying. Way.

I haven't felt so hyped by SE since E3 2013. Oh boy. Pleasepleaseplease let this mean this is going to be a real game and not just another tech demo to destroy all my hopes and dreams.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have my hopes up as well, but only because they did that survey in 2012 asking us if we'd be interested in seeing a game with a character like Agni and there was a lot of overwhelming positivity surrounding the original tech demo.

And the whole name designation...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is worth nothing that there is no way any current hardware could handle what this tech demo is doing. If we did get an Agni game, it wouldn't be this gorgeous-looking.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
The biggest difference would probably be the hair though. Everything would probably look roughly the same, but at 30 fps and maybe 900p.

Anyway, it's such an exciting time to be a Square Enix fan! New Star Ocean, Dragon Quest games, SaGa 2015 for Vita, Bravely Second, Final Fantasy XV/ARR/Type-series and now this! And it seems they want to bring back Mana again too! They've already outdone their entire last gen efforts and are easily on par with the PS2 era again (people forget it was filled with games like Musashi 2, Dawn of Mana, The Bouncer and other decent but not stellar titles and I guess that when you do that it's easier to glorify that era).

Lonbilly

Awards
The Bouncer

This game wasn't awful, but boy did I dislike it. Worst $3 I ever spent. (Although I really dig the designs still).

Square is on a roll lately, and honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Agni's Philosophy slightly downgraded for console (would it be downgraded as well for PC, or would it be able to run fine on there?) We could use another SE game featuring a female lead, especially with the beautiful things that first demo showed off. The only other SE games I can think of with a female lead are Drakengard 3, Bravely Default, FFVI, X-2, XII, and the XIII trilogy.

Lonbilly

Awards
I honestly cannot see SE even announcing FFXVI until FFXV is out, or about to come out. So I really cannot see it as FFXVI either.

And really, I'd prefer for it to be its own IP, if it even is becomes a game.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm so excited about the possibility of this. Everything here just looks BEAUTIFUL, and I would love it ever so much if this ended up being its own IP, or something. ^_^

E3 can't get here fast enough, guys.

Man, and I ecstatic for it!:)

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
It would be exciting and refreshing for Square to develop a new IP that isn't Final Fantasy-related (despite the inevitable Ifrit, Shiva etc. cameos, like in TWEWY). Though, one would argue they already have plenty on their hands right now.

Happyfunshineman

Awards
The biggest difference would probably be the hair though. Everything would probably look roughly the same, but at 30 fps and maybe 900p.

It would actually be a huge difference. While concerns about polycount are become less and less of a thing each generation, there's no way we would have ps4 or xbox one games running 63 million polygon scenes. Also 8k textures take up a LOT of space.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Damn I remember when this video came out. Thought it looked amazing. Hopefully it does become its own game. Agni looks really bad ass and could be a strong character I feel

FacetiousDreamer

I’d have enjoyed this video much more if it was accompanied by another video where this enchantress is laughing her a** off. Whoever made this clip doesn’t familiar with Yin and Yang concept. Excellent graphics and animation, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back