• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ah crap.. help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Coeurl

Demon Dance
lemme go directly to the point.

i cannot use the BB Codes and Smilies. i dunno why but i just can't. i hover and click above a BB code, but nothing happens. it's like the whole message box is an image. plus, when i click More under the smilies list, it doesn't show up a window of the rest of the smilies, it just directs me to the top of the page.

one thing though, it's only happening to my pc. i used another computer and it was fine.

i have no idea what might've caused it. anyone?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I doubt he's looking for the BB Code List seeing as they're a pretty posty person and has probably used them before. If it's only affecting one computer I doubt it has to do with the forums, but more so with you computer, that's about all I could tell you.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I doubt he's looking for the BB Code List seeing as they're a pretty posty person and has probably used them before. If it's only affecting one computer I doubt it has to do with the forums, but more so with you computer, that's about all I could tell you.

Yeah, I agree. The only advice I can give you is get on to the comp. that can use BB Code.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
If you go to the start button and find the computer's setting there may be something turned off. If anything is off just turn it on and see if it works then. Otherwise I don't have a clue.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
ack. so am i the only one experiencing this kind of problem?

EDIT: the hell, i just discovered another problem. the drop-down arrow beside my Notifications link is also gone. tsk

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Ummm... I don't think we can really give you much more advice. Maybe you should post your delimna in the Ask-a-Mod thread. But, like you said, it could be just your comp.... Never hurts to try though.

Back