• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ah, the Parents again....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Having just played the ending, it makes me wonder....since Sora never seemed to forget his old life on the Islands or his parents(as far as we know) what of his parents' memories?

Of course they're not gonna be in the series at all but if Namine inserted herself into a memory that includes the adults(the one of her moving) then did they somehow remember her, or just forget everything?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
More stuff that Nomura will probably never mention, but I'm sure their memories were also affected since what she did affected him and everyone connected to him.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^As Kupo said, everyone who had ties to sora when his memories were tampered with were affected. So naturally that should include his parents as they'd have some of the strongest ties.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I don't think they would "remember" Namine. That seemed to be Sora exclusive.
I figured that Sora's parents forgot about him like everyone else. Then they wonder why there is a third plate on the table and why they have a kids bedroom. Then one year later they remember and die from the sudden trauma of forgetting their own son.
Sora is quite the stepford smiler isn't he?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
sora's parents would be affected in the same way that every person sora meet on his first journey would

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The Ultimania actually answers this directly, Sora's parents forgot they had a son.

Finally, about the people on Destiny Island, at the time of Sora and groups disappearance, on the night of the storm from the previous game, Destiny Island itself ended up disappearing and for the people of that world time is stopped. Afterwards, Sora slept for 1 year, and then everyone's memories of Sora himself were no longer there. As such the memory actually became "On the night of the storm, Riku's body disappeared". Once Sora awoke, the memories of him returned. Eventually the memories of Sora, just as Riku was no longer there after the storm that night, were that both of them had disappeared. (footnote: However, Kairi alone was once assimilated into Sora's heart. In this edition "Kingdom Hearts II" I strongly feel that he was influenced by this.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I must have forgotten that in the Ultimania, cool, but it still doesn't answer what happened to his bedroom haha That is a good question, I'm sure his parents were quite confused...

Gram

Banned
Awards
I must have forgotten that in the Ultimania, cool, but it still doesn't answer what happened to his bedroom haha That is a good question, I'm sure his parents were quite confused...

lol I'd imagine his bedroom meet the same fate as his dinner. x'D

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
lol I'd imagine his bedroom meet the same fate as his dinner. x'D

Flushed down the drain? XD Unlike dinner though, a bedroom can't be easily made for him when he showed up before his family again at the end of KH2.

To the living room Sora went, and slept there.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Flushed down the drain? XD Unlike dinner though, a bedroom can't be easily made for him when he showed up before his family again at the end of KH2.

To the living room Sora went, and slept there.

I'd imagine after regaining sudden memory of their son they'd try to fix the bedroom they destroyed as quickly as possible. x'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back