• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ahh, its been 6 months... What condition are your Strategy guides in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxrikusux05

none of ur pages have fell out? did u read it at all? dam ur lucky i guess its cuz u didnt open it alot i know if u open it too far out it can rip even if its not like practiacally 180degrees

RsOoXrAas

i dont even have a stradegy guide cuz im special and i dont need 1 lol, i could have used it

White_Feather

LOST! the condition of my guide is LOST
the housekeeper hid it somewhere and i keep asking her and my dad but none of them know!
Luckily, i've got this website as a guide
besides, i already beat the game twice(just 4 the record, i would've beaten more but i've been without v-games for the whole summer and i've got school to wworry about)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A few pages from the Olympus Coliseum section are sorta-kinda out. D: -emo- So... now I gotta get a new one... >.> Eventually. D: BEFORE THEY'RE ALL GONE! T^T

And a normal guide! MUST. HAVE.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
i bought mine and didnt even use it and then i juss put it on my desk and its in good condition juss a little dusty

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Erm, well i've actually had to remove the jiminy journal from my SE guide(so many pages falling out), then staple it back together separetly from the real guide. So many writing from myself and my friends. The top layer of the spine is rubbing off(dont ask,it got wet). Several pages are bent, along with half of the book's corners are folded in. The final battle is mega- crumpled along with the groundshaker guide. Finally, the sephiroth picture before TWTNW has pen-black eyes,devil horns,and an angelic wing on the shoulder opposite his reguler one( I have proud mode anger issues with him).

:glare: *Sigh* It's readable, reliable, and mostly in-tact, but i need to take more care of my strategy guides. :toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back