• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ai sora strength

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Abbp

Awards
So I recently came across an old reddit post that told the ultimania attack multipliers for the keyblade wielders attacks in the keyblade graveyard fights. Don't remember them all but Roxas has like 20 or so and Kairi hit an embarrasing 3.

So the question is, does anyone know party member Sora's attack multiplier compared to the others. It kinda helps in trying to powerscale him (though I think getting an accurate picture is impossible at this point, I'm still super interested if anyone knows)

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I believe I found the pages you are referring to.

In terms of character stats, every party member (ignoring Disney characters) has exactly the same baseline stats (with the exception of HP).
Those are:
Max MP: 100
Attack: 44 [49 with equipment]
Magic: 45 [50 with equipment]
Def: 42

In terms of max HP, I ordered them from highest to lowest:
Mickey: 240
Riku: 235
Roxas: 230
Aqua: 225
Ven: 220
Xion: 215
Axel: 210
Kairi: 205

About what you specifically mentioned, attack multipliers, there isn't just one definitive number that is applied across the board. There are different multipliers depending on what action is being taken as the combo finisher. So, as a result, calculating it can be tricky with the controllable characters due to the larger number of moves they have.

If you are only interested in pure physical attack combo finisher damage, then the multipliers are:

Mickey
Ground combos: 4.6
Aerial: 8.1
Ven
Ground: 4.5
Aerial: 3.5
Axel
4.0 (and fire element)
Kairi
Roxas
Xion

However, there are stats also listed for each of their unique abilities, and some spells. For example, if Mickey casts Holy there is a 10 second stun effect plus an overall damage multiplier of 1.5 applied, which differs from his physical combo multiplier.

To compare this to controllable characters:

For Aqua's ground combos the bonus is calculated based on the number hit it is in her combo, and also how close the enemy is to her. Simply put, each hit with her Keyblade has its own modifier. Assuming she hits every time, her ground-based attacks have a scaling modifier of 1.0 > 1.5 > .75 > 2.0 > 5.0 for the finisher. If she has to gap close towards an enemy, her attack modifier might change to 2.4 or 3.0 depending on which part of the combo.

For Riku, his physical ground combos go from 1.0 > 1.2 > 1.0> 1.6> 0.5 depending on if he has to gap close. Worth noting, however, that his dark firaga move gives him a whopping 16.0 modifier. Otherwise, his attacks don't really have much particular added "oomph" to them.

Now, you were specifically asking about Sora. Sora's ground combos have a similar style-- each hit of the Keyblade has a different modifier that changes, but to write it out simply, it goes generally from 0.6 > 0.8 > 0.8 > 1.2 for both ground and aerial combos. If he attacks off of a flow-motion move he gets a 1.5 modifier. Dive attacks from above(when given the prompted attack) give him the most with 6.0.

Note, that these are Sora's base modifiers. When he goes into second form, the modifiers all change. For the sake of example, let's look at one of my favorite Keyblades, Wheel of Fate. When using it as a harpoon, his physical attack modifier goes from 1.0 > 1.5 > 2.0 > 2.5 > and the finisher ranges from 1.9 - 5.2 depending on number of hits. The transformation after, the flag, has a modifiers go from 2.0 > 1.6 > 2.0 > 2.8 > 3.0. If executing the finish move with the octopus it has a modifier of 4.8.

This also isn't even taking into account the fact that every single magic spell has its own unique modifier.

So, all things considered, actually comparing the characters is a bit difficult. The party members have fewer modifiers, but stronger combo finishing modifiers, it seems. But I think from looking at the numbers we can all agree that Roxas is just...abnormally ridiculous.

Unfortunately, I don't really have a direct answer to your question in regards to "party member" Sora. My Ultimania doesn't have any content from Re:Mind so there isn't really anything listed about him as a party member.

If you had other questions about other modifiers there are a lot more listed but I figured it wasn't super relevant to the question to type them all out.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I am horrified by this. Kairi and Xion should both be at least 15 each.

Abbp

Awards
Wow I really appreciate the detailed reply.

Ever since BBS I've tried keeping a general eye on who fits where in terms of individual strength, but kh3 (I think intentionally) threw it all out the window. I thought this ai thing might have been a somewhat solid lead, but it seems more complex than simple scouter numbers.

That said I do think those numbers might tell some sort of story.

Roxas is clearly being painted in a favorable light while Xion and Kairi are perhaps being a bit shafted.

And Riku is surprisingly middling. Still no idea where Sora fits as him taking down Kiblade Xehanort just doesn't sit well in my head still.

Anyway thanks again. I do like trying to fill in story blanks with that stuff

Back