• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Air Spell and a New Dodge Move

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

In regard to the air spell, here it is...

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=40.jpg

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=43.jpg

In the first one we clearly see air surround Sora, and Since the boss is so far away Sora must be doing it himself. Also we see him (At least I think...) flying in the second one. Does this mean that the new Air spell lets you fly for a limited time? Thoughts would be nice.

And now for the Dodge move...

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=41.jpg

Clearly Dodge Roll isn't the only way to dodge now. My guess is whenever you press the 'dodge' button, the game sees the best way to dodge (like in this pic, just duck) and then does it. It looks interesting, and once again, thoughts would be good...

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I think that you may be right and that maybe he still remembers how to fly from KH 1

Doushitemo

The "doge move" looks more like a sliding attack, but that's just me. I guess it could just as easily be a doge, though.

x-knight

are those pics from the demo?

or from the jap version game?(if there is one)

x-knight

maybe its that wall kick ability i been hearing about intstead of off the walls sora might hav kicked of the enemy to become airbourne?

x-knight

Doushitemo said:
Where did you hear of that ability? I've never heard of it...

on www.kingdomhearts2.net in one section where they talk aboutnew abilites they say they is an ability called wall kick (kick off walls to stay air bourne) ill give u a direct link later if u cant find it.

x-knight

Doushitemo said:
Oh, I know what you're talking about! You mean like in one of the trailers when Sora is in the Beauty and the Beast world, right? Like in this picture?
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=22.jpg

close enuff i think if u perform the move the rite way ule shoot up into the air. hence staying airbourne if u do it at the rite time while kicking off an enemy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if u go to the kh2 preview section on the main page ule see wat i mean.

Non-Existant One

Actually I think thats the ability called back-flip. And in regards to the air born spell. I wouldn't be suprised if sora learns an ability that lets him fly or jump realy high. After all look how high up that heartless dragon flies. before these screenshots came out I would often wonder how you were supposed to attack the thing. I knew there would be a way, and looking at the new screenshots I guess we have an idea now. And now for the dodge ability. Its either a slide attack or a dodge attack. For the moment it doesn't really matter.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Oh, I see. I was just reffering to the previous post from a few post before. But are we talking about when it looks like Sora is flying at that big heartless thing in Anctient China? I did recon a lil Peter Pan action when I first saw it.

Doushitemo

^ I think that has something to do with locking on to targets. I think I read something that said you can lock on to multiple targets.

Non-Existant One

Yes, that is what most people are talking about here in this thread. Sora and the boss fight in Ancient China. More specifically Sora in mid-air and Sora doing some kind of slide dash attack or something. If you look closely at the screen the one were Sorra is sliding and you look at the right horn of the dragon heartless you will notice that Sora's triangle attack icon is locked on to the dragon heartless's horn. So what Sora is doing in this screen must be a triangle attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back