• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Air Spell and a New Dodge Move

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

I doubt that, it looks too much like he is dodgeing it, and the triangle thing is only a lock on. Still I really hope that flying is the new air spell, now you would fly wherever you want... that would be cool...

EdSquareCat

That "dodge" as you say it is, doesn't look like a dodge, it looks like Sora is just landing from mid-air. It could be the "safe-landing" move. (and wtf is Sora doing with that keyblade?!?)

~NGD OMEGA~

That is NOT safe landing (If it was it would really hurt (Splits... ouchies...)). Anyway it is clear that it is a dogde because the big thing is charging at him and Sora is ducking, which is a good way to dogde the thing. And he is simply holding the keyblade to the side, keeping it from getting hit too...

EdSquareCat

Good point.... that must hurt.... split and keyblade in the balls :eek: (hehe)

Last edited:

Non-Existant One

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
I doubt that, it looks too much like he is dodgeing it, and the triangle thing is only a lock on. Still I really hope that flying is the new air spell, now you would fly wherever you want... that would be cool...

The action is refered to as the triangle attack. I never said that it isn't something else Sora is doing. Besides for all we know The "t attack" button was all ready pressed and Sora is performing the requested command.

enygma

people talking about the new multiple lock on system. i dont know if anyone else saw it but in one of the scenes in the new trailor you can see that one enemy has a triangle button on him one a square and one a circle, I think that you can use any button to attack when locked on like thisthen you use the right analog to scroll through the menu again

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
The dogdeing move looks like it is slideing dash from COM.I dont know if that spell lets you fly maybe charge at the enemie in the air.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Yeah I saw the trailer and the lock on target looks white (The same as kh1) and the triangle lock on is green and has a triangle.

Paopu_Fruit13

i hope we remember how to fly that would be too awesome,though if we can still fly im sure the fiends are most likely harder-at first anyway.

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
I'm gonna say its a sliding attack what the heck is Sora dodging from, maybe there's a way to attack under the beast since I saw a little sparkly cloud underneath the beast.

Ultima Keybearer

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
In the first one we clearly see air surround Sora, and Since the boss is so far away Sora must be doing it himself. Also we see him (At least I think...) flying in the second one. Does this mean that the new Air spell lets you fly for a limited time? Thoughts would be nice...

Now as for this one i read on a preview that when they fought this boss little air turbines created by that dragon which can boost your jump to land on the boss's back.

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Clearly Dodge Roll isn't the only way to dodge now. My guess is whenever you press the 'dodge' button, the game sees the best way to dodge (like in this pic, just duck) and then does it. It looks interesting, and once again, thoughts would be good...

Secondly it's actually one those nifty /\ Moves where he dramitacly duck so the dragon can fly over you and if you watched the trailer on www.kingdomhearts2.net you'll see he takes a good few hits at the boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back