• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Akuma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
In the center of the grand city of Elm, an event was taking place. Large crowds gathered, important figures dropped everything and put their full attention to it even. The center of Elm was a park, one of the few places left in the city where one could breath easy and not worry about the hustle and bustle of the streets. The crowd was huddled around a circular stage, their temperaments anxious as they awaited the event that was to begin. The three members of the council were on the stage, sitting on a lower platform. They were more anxious than anyone in the crowd, as today's event should solve many of their problems.

"This is exciting isn't it Zagi?" A female Magikama spoke from the front of the crowd, beside her was a rather annoyed looking male Hume.

"Lilim..." Zagi responded, his right hand placed on his forehead, as if he had a migraine. "I just don't see what's so special about this, the Saviors come once a year, say a few things, leave, and everyone goes crazy." Lilim patted him on the head and smiled.

"Oh but they are special Zagi! We owe the Saviors very much. Besides, if anyone can help us with the growing monster problem it's them right?" Lilim expressed with enthusiasm. She had always found the Saviors fascinating, the idea that there were higher beings who had been here for so long, the things they knew, the things they'd seen!

"I doubt it's that simple, what are they gonna do, snap their fingers and make the monsters disappear?" He said, sarcasm obvious in his tone.

"You never know Zagi, just a bit of wisdom can go a long way. I wouldn't be surprised if they knew how to stop this epidemic... Come on! let's get to the front, it'll start soon!" She began wading through the crowd, forcing Zagi to push through ecstatic fanatics.

"Alright, alright, h-hey don't go so far ahead of me!"

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Mithos had a part sour look on his face but he didn't glare or show his annoyance or disinterestedness in the same thing that happened every year other than that. The only reason he'd come along was because of Raizo. They'd been the closest of friends even before Mithos had moved up in the world.

The noise was completely annoying but this was to be expected and more so accepted. Just by looking at some of the screaming people of all the races moved them away from Mithos as he pushed their thoughts. "Raizo can't we leave yet?? Why do you always want time to come to this stupid waste of time??" He honestly could care less about the saviours or what they might've stood for.

From behind he was showed by a small girl and groaned, smacking his tail into the ground while trying not to become more aggravated. Morbid politely moved out of the way for the girl's passing monster but upon glancing in his direction the Hume woman spat an obscenity at him and walked off.

It was so rude to assume such things. Just because Mithos was technically a Hume he had other DNA which caused a lot of people to think badly of his work and accomplishments.

"Really??" Another girl ran past and bumped his shoulder...she was a magikama. "Watch it!!!" Before the girl said anything to him yet another person tried to push past him who seemed to be trying to catch up with the girl. Mithos was well known enough for his technological inventions and achievements that it was hard for him to fathom the rudeness he'd seen so far.

"Geez what the hell Zagi!!!" He didn't know the man personally but was pretty sure at some point the Hume had been at one of his conventions. That and he picked up the name from the yelling girl.

Raspberyl

Today marked the day of the annual Saviors visit, and as usual, Noelle was off holding a mini concert in one corner of the park. The citizens of Elm tended to be extremely keyed up at this point, so much so that you could practically feel the anxiety oozing out of each and every one of them. There were even some that get pretty rowdy and disruptive… that's where she comes in.

Every year, she's asked to perform one of her soothing songs to placate those who might get too riled up by the event. That was really the only reason she kept attending this event—it gave her practice and exposure. She honestly wasn't as interested as everyone else seemed to be in what the Saviors have to say, but she did like looking at them. They had this enigmatic quality about them that she just liked.

"That's it for today." After her last song ended, she gave a cutesy curtsy to the cheering, but noticeably calmer, crowd. She waited until the applause died down before speaking again."Thank you, everyone! Have a wonderful Saviors Day!"

With that, the audience she gathered dispersed and disappeared into the bigger crowd that eagerly waited for the event to start. Noelle hummed happily and followed suit, weaving her way through the sea of people. She ended up getting swept away by the crowd and found herself squeezed between groups of tall Komattas and Humes.

I can't even see! Even on tiptoes, the only things in her field of vision were those fluffy Komatta ears she's always wanted to scratch.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Bang!

Another boulder shattered into rubble as Faust lowered his left hand. There were still some sparks of blue lightning surging out from the tips of his fingers as they slowly faded away. He went over to look at his work. The boulder that used to be there was now only a few stones and rubble on the ground.

"Getting better at it." Faust said to himself. He's been out here training in the woods ever since he was a little boy. The other members of his tribe didn't admire his lightning magick like he did, they thouhgt he would be a danger to them all. So, he's been out here practicing, focusing his power, and trying to control it so it won't go haywire which others think it will.

Then his tail began to twich and his ears perked up, he looked up to the sky and gave out a light sigh.

"Great, it's going to rain now." He groaned, "And I haven't reached my full quota of training today." He went over to picked up his two katana swords that he always carry's around, and a small dagger that he picked up with his tail.

"I'll train when it's more dry, now I have to tell everyone it's going to be a shower today." And Faust set out back to his home to where the other Komotta's are. His job there was to be a sensory to detect the weather patterns and if there would be any enemies out in the area. So far he's only been sensing weather, animals, but never enemies because they weren't a savage tribe but more peaceful.

Just as he was reaching home he felt a drop of rain hit his nose and then it started to pour down on him.

"Nice," he sighed as he finally made it home. "Guess I was too slow to tell everyone."

icmasticc

"Oh dear....I absolutely detest large crowds." Villeina purred. The slender Komatta sat perched in a tree rooted in the city center. Elm was indeed a huge city but luckily, the center of the grandeur that was Elm was a leisurely park. The crowd under the tree and all around the center was vey large and continously growing. The noise was an amalgamation of voices and only a concentrated ear would have a slight chance of separating each individual. The turnout wasn't exactly a surprise though. Today was the day of the Saviours after all. It was the day when the Saviours would appear to say whatever it was they said during ths time. Villeina could never be bothered to remember what exactly was said but she had always been fascinated by the entities.

The black cat, somewhat of a nickname for Villeina, comfortably looked out over the crowds. She bit off a small piece of a chocoate bar as she observed and scanned. There was a singer on the far side of the area. It also seemed like two energetic individuals were making their way through a crowd and had bumped a Hume who didn't like too happy about the gesture. "It will benefit me more if I stay up here. At least I'll be able to see." The black cat said to herself as she bit off another piece of chocolate bar. Her tail hung loosely below the branch she rested on as she waitied for the appearance of the saviours.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Chrono Cross - Termina ~ Another - YouTube

The androgynous stood in awe as the feather in his hat and his cape blew in the wind. The women had been intranced by his beauty and many a men did not like that. Not to mention his standing as an infamous monster hunter and childhood friend of the world renown Mithos. You would think that he wanted to keep attention away from himself but, his crimson red outfit said otherwise. He liked looking extravagent as possible and it even allowed him advantages with his feminate appearance. His mind though was on the grandiose event at hand. The Saviours had made their appearance and everyone was up at arms to if they had a solution to the monster problem. This almost worried the magikama as he could also be considered a monster from his DNA and magic.

"Raizo can't we leave yet?? Why do you always want time to come to this stupid waste of time??" The words were clear as day from Mithos's lips.

Raizo smiled and looked back at his long time friends while answering, "Oh calm down Mithos. It's nice to know the current standings of the world. Not to mention the beautiful women and drinks."

The women that were hanging off Raizo's arms smiled and giggled at his response. It was the rare moments where the ladies weren't arguing over who Raizo would be spending his night with but, then again he was more then enough for two women. Looking to his right, his eyes locked on to the singer known as Noelle. She was quite the magikama and Raizo had only slight knowledge upon her but, he knew her voice was almost god-like. His mind instantly came to one conclusion on that matter and that was talk to her. Sixteen was the legal limit so, his shot was that much more likely to work.

"If you shall pardon me ladies. I have a "task" to accomplish." Raizo said before taking a few steps and bowing, "May fortune grace you. Mithos, I shall return."

Making his way through the crowds, his sight was dead set on the young Noelle. Finally reaching her, he could see that her sight was blocked by the tall komatta and humes. Tapping the komatta on the shoulder, he asked politely if the man could move and the outcome was a polite yes. Now was time to make his own move and he did it without trying schemes but, with general conversation. His looks would probably handle things for him.

"Excuse me but, you must be the singer Noelle. Your performance was a grand one." Raizo commented with a bow as usual. Lifting his head up, he gave her his famous smile while his pink butterfly tattoo shined faintly.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Crowds.

Mayuka couldn't say she enjoyed them very much, they could be noisy and inconsiderate of others in order to get the enjoyment they sought out. She liked people enjoying themselves and supported it, but a crowd like this was a little much. Most of the city had to be here, if not every citizen. She could understand the impact of the Saviors, even if her parents didn't exactly believe they were truly holy. They were interesting enough and she understood the excitement everyone felt, but for now she crouched before the lake in the park, the fingertips on her right hand against the surface,lightly disturbing it. Ever since she was a child she loved the water, how calm and relaxing it could feel for someone. If you didn't disturb it, it wouldn't disturb you, but she wasn't including the forever raging waves of an ocean, she thought smaller.

Somehow she found a career, entering competitions when she was a young teen, winning races, setting records no normal Hume could bypass. It earned her funds, funds she wasn't keen on taking for doing something she loved but nonetheless essential to living. Much of what she earned she donated, others deserved that material wealth, all she needed was a roof, nourishment, and the world itself.

Having crouched for at least twenty minutes now, she stood up, expecting the Saviors to arrive any minute now. Though she was always interested in seeing them, Mayuka didn't leave her location, didn't bother trying to get ahead of anyone, she only waited for them to come, and speak, and return to their original locations until next time.

All was as it normally was, and should've been.

Awards
"Huh?..." Zagi stopped as he heard someone say his name. Lilim wasn't too far off, so he decided to see who it was. Turning around he raised an eyebrow in slight confusion. It was Mithos, a man he knew for his work in the scientific field, but the man didn't know him. Shrugging his shoulders he figured he had heard his name in his conversation with Lilim. "Sorry about that, but I have to keep a close eye on her ya know? After all she's going to be on the council some day." Crossing his arms Zagi sighed in relief, at least today wouldn't be a complete bore. "So what brings you here? I figured you the type to not care about the Saviors. Unless, you're interested in hearing what they have to say regarding this whole monster outbreak business?" While Zagi conversed with Mithos, the center platform was suddenly filled with activity.

The three Council members stood at attention, as a glint of light formed in the middle of the platform. The crowd became noticeably quieter, and reporters for the news let loose disk like drones to film it. The glint of light expanded, covering the entire area of the platform for a split moment. As the light vanished in its place stood three figures, they were dressed in heavy looking robes, with hoods that shrouded their faces. This was nothing new, it seemed the Saviors had a penchant for the mysterious. Judging from their hands one could see their skin was a golden color however, and from the glaces under their hoods they appeared humanoid. What could at least be gathered was that two of them were male, and the third female. The Council went to greet them right away, bowing to them and shaking their hands. This part was always the most boring, the Council would just stand there and speak with the Saviors, meanwhile no one in the crowd could hear what was being discussed. After about ten minutes it seemed their little meeting ended, and one of the male Saviors stepped forward, moving in front of a microphone. He tapped it a few times, resulting in an annoying thumping sound rebounding across the park. He then took it from it's stand and spoke into it. He had a deep voice, which easily drew everyone's attention.

"Your leaders have told us that the monsters of this world have become quite a problem. I'd like you all to know that we are aware of this, and that we will do all that is within our power to remedy this troublesome situation."

"Within their power huh?..." Zagi mumbled as the Savior went on about how they were going to solve all their problems, just talking and talking. Zagi noticed that he never mentioned just HOW they were going to help, or why the monsters had been growing more dangerous. "Say Mithos." He turned his head to the renowned scientist. "You ever get the feeling that the Saviors are full of it? They speak well enough, and are in no short supply of charisma, however... I get this feeling that they don't even really 'care' ya know?"

"Of course they care Zagi, how could you say such a thing?" Lilim had overheard him, Zagi sighed as now he would have to hear her go on about how 'great' the Saviors were. So she went on, talking about how the Saviors had stopped the ancients from using their black magic and driving the world into chaos. She wasn't usually this talkative, so it was odd seeing her go on like this.

Alright alright I get it! The Saviors are the best thing ever since toasted bread.

"'Sliced' bread Zagi."

"Whatever, toasted bread is far better than simply slice bread."

Placing a hand over her mouth she giggled softly. "I don't think that's the point... Oh look, they're starting to accept requests!" Lilim pointed to the platform, where the female Savior and the other male Savior stepped down to the crowd. Their power is amazing, no matter the sickness they are able to cure it with their magick. I wish I could have even a bit of the curative ability they do." She sure practiced enough, Zagi had lost count of the number of times she's healed him. Whatever excuse came up she took, he couldn't even get a paper cut around her without being lit up like a light bulb with her magick.

A man covered head to toe in bandages approached the female Savior. He seemed to have trouble just keeping to his feet, as he walked closer to her he fell to his knees. "You poor man, allow me to heal you." She knelled down to his level, placing her hands over his head. "This will take but a moment, try not to move." She said. Her hands lit up with a blue aura which seemed to pour over the man like a thick mist. This wasn't unusual, people were healed every year, however there was something off here. The man let out a deep chuckle, and suddenly lunged at his healer. She was shoved to the ground, and right away the crowd gasped in shock.

"Is... Is that blood!?"

"There's no way, the Saviors can't be harmed!"

"Who is that man!?"

The female Savior lay motionless upon the ground, her robe stained red by a sharp wound, though she was still breathing. Zagi moved, sprinting and tackling the man covered in bandages. "You bastard, what did you do!?" He saw the man's mouth form a grin from under the white bandages, loosening his right hand it light up with a red glow. "Oh shi-" A blast of fire erupted from the mans hand, creating an explosion of flames. Zagi was blown back, only protected by his PBRD which dispersed the explosive energy away from him. As he stumbled to his feet Lilim ran over to him.
"Zagi! Are you okay? What's going on?" She asked, her hands already lighting up with healing magick. Zagi reached out and lowered her arms.

"I'm fine, and I'd like to know what the hell is going on as well." He walked over to the spot where the man had just been, he wasn't there anymore. He wasn't missing for long however, as the crowd had turned to the platform, where the bandaged man had somehow grabbed a hold of the other Male Savior, and he was threatening the one that had been speaking.

"Do it! unless you want his blood on your hands as well!" He held a knife to his neck, judging by the blood that was already on it was the same one he used to attack the female Savior. There was a tense sensation in the air, the crowd had no clue how to react, and it seemed neither did the Savior. A few moments went by which felt like ages, until the Savior finally moved. He moved to the center of the platform.

"You're going to regret this, there's a reason the seal is in place." He muttered, kneeling down and placing both his hands to the floor.

"Stop stalling and do it already, I'll have you know I've had a LONG time to dwell on the ramifications."

What happened next was a little blurry. The Savior seemed to use some sort of magick, the likes of which couldn't be seen by anyone not on the platform. And then the ground began to shake violently, as if an earthquake had started. Many in the crowd were unable to keep on their feet and fell to the ground. The green park ground cracked open, in length it was as long as a football field. There was a loud rumbling noise, the sound of something coming out from that crack in the ground. It was a door, one massive door. It was composed of gray metal, with no handles or nobs in sight. It was still for a moment, however it soon started to move, the giant door slowly swinging open. The inside was.. Bright, it was as if the very sun was on the other side. The bandaged man began to laugh. "Now THAT is a glorious sight!" He let his hostage go, then made a break for the door. The two Saviors were right behind him giving chase, however he was too fast, and he managed to jump through the door, with the two Saviors following after.

"....What, I... Who?..." Zagi was utterly speechless, all he could do was stare at the towering door. Lilim ran over to the female Savior, her hands lighting with magick as she began to heal her.

"I know a lot just happened, but we have to help her first!" She was able to close the wound, however she was still unconscious.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
From the sky above Mithos could feel the heat of the sun even as it got later in the day and the stupid festival had continued. As Raizo moved away into the crowd, no doubt to find yet another girl to ravage, Mithos tried to contain the building annoyance he had.

Zagi replied then but Mithos ignored what he was saying. He hadn't actually intended to be rude but was preoccupied with the crowds movement and those whom would be in line for the saviours help. His sights were hooked specifically on one hobbling man that seemed to be in an extreme amount of pain who was up front after the saviours stopped their usual false promises. Within seconds the female saviour attending to the man was stabbed and her blood spurted as she fell back...wounded.

"I knew it." Rumors and speculation had long since been mentioned that the saviours were just people but something was off about this situation. Zagi was blown away with a fire based magic attack but that was of only slight concern to Mithos. Nobody had ever before viciously attacked the saviours other than just now. "What the hell??"

As if out of some video game opening the situation turned even more drastic as the man that attacked demanded a seal be released. Morbid being a scientist was more than interested and had run and jumped over the crowd to land on the edge of the platform. His thoughts were to help but his heart told him that starting a fight with this man or interfering would actually make matters worse, considering his bad the saviours looked already.

"Geez." The ground started to rumble and vibrate and Mithos knew instantly that whatever was happening would mark the start of a disaster even if it didn't happen right away. The park had ruptured near fully and a giant door rose up from the ground. "What's this?? I wonder if this means..." Mithos levitated himself and others off the ground so that they wouldn't be injured while the ground shook and twisted about. His intentions were clear at that point since light was spilling from the door and both the two saviours and the bandaged man had entered in and ran into the light...

Raizo got a telepathic message from his closest friend to meet him by the entrance of the door. Mithos didn't know what was on the other side but instinctively raised a dense barrier around himself in the event that the light was harmful. "This is gonna be good. I just know it."

Raspberyl

Noelle found it funny how quickly her eyes locked on the right side of the man's face. That was the first thing that registered in her mind, that pretty pink butterfly tattoo on his face. Then, the realization gradually started dawning. As a citizen of Elm, he wasn't someone you wouldn't know. Renowned monster hunter. Best friend of the esteemed Mithos. Good looks that are the envy of many.

"And you could only be the great Raizo," Noelle said in her sweet, singsong voice. "Thank you! I’m glad you liked it! ♪"

Her hand involuntarily flew to her chest, her own butterfly insignia tingling as she tried to drown out the childish whispers of 'fate' creeping in the back of her mind. No, no. Not this again. She remembered when she first saw him, how she was quickly drawn to him because of his butterfly tattoo. She'd only had a slight inkling of who he was, from the news or something, but that didn't matter. Her thirteen-year-old self was instantly smitten. But then she caught wind of rumors of his womanizing ways, and her romantic illusions were promptly shattered. She didn't want to be just another one of his conquests.

Don't lose to his charm! Her competitive side was fueled up, determined to have him begging for affection for a change, but her naturally melodramatic self couldn't completely quell her own lingering affections. But this is the first time we've spoken! And-- She mentally berated herself for being such a giddy teenager and decided she should change the topic before she lost face.

"O-oh, here come the Saviors," she said quickly, pointing at the platform just to have him direct his gaze elsewhere. "I hope things would be interesting this year."

The Saviors came right on schedule, as enigmatic as ever. They droned on as usual, and Noelle had a chance to steel herself and regain her composure. She was completely zoned out by the time the female Savior started her healing session, and was alarmed when she heard the collective gasp of horror from the crowd.

"What? What happened?" She rose to her toes again to see past the panicking, out of control crowd. She saw a glimpse of the female Savior bloody and sprawled on the ground. Then there was an explosion and that got her moving; she didn't know what was happening, but it was obviously not good. "We have to help!" she yelled at Raizo, pushing through the crowd, toward the platform.

She was running solely on adrenaline as she started singing under her breath, chanting in an old-world Ancient tongue, a language lost long ago. A translucent orange barrier engulfed an area of the park, protecting the few who were in range of the redirected explosion. The events that unfolded after were more bewildering than the last, and she just couldn't keep up. Since when could the Saviors be harmed? She was nearing the platform, singing song after song to keep the crowd as calm and safe as she can manage, when she was somehow levitated off the ground and protected from the sudden violent tremor.

As soon as she was back safely on the ground, she continued making her way to the platform. She couldn't begin to understand what the hell that door was and how it just up and rose from the ground like that. She wanted a more interesting 'Savior Day' and all, but this was way too much.

There was a Hume male and a fellow Magikama, healing the injured Savior, nearby and she rushed to them despite her curiosity screaming for her to run to the mystical giant door. She recognized the female Magikama as Lilim, daughter of a council member and a rising politician.

"Ms. Lithos, right? Um... what just happened here?"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
"Hmm, only a light sprinkle." Faust said as the last bit of rain died down as he entered into town. The place looked rather busy then usual. Their were people of all sorts every where pushing and shoving, as he tried to make through past them. His swords however were difficult for him to not bumped them into someone. He remembered last time that one his katana's knocked someone from behind causing that person to land face first into a cake near a bakery. He chuckled a bit from remembering that image.

"Hey, do you know what all the commotion is going on about here?" Faust asked a nearby peddler.

"Why the saviours are coming, don't you know. And everyone is here to see them." said the old peddler as he quickly joined in the crowd.

"Saviours? Oh right, those guys. Man do I envy them." Faust said, "I wish I could be like them. Then everyone would that this power wouldn't be a burden on me." His hand let out a small spark of lightning and sighed to himself. "Maybe one day I guess."

He could already sense the Saviours have already arrived into town but Faust didn't want to see them. He just wanted to get back home until something came over him, his sense's were going wild all of a sudden, the hairs on the end of his tail were standing on end. Then it suddenly died down, his body relaxed once again and everything seem to be calm.

"What was that just now? It's almost if I'd sense a dark energy brewing around here." He tried to sense what it was that overwhelmed him, but nothing. It disappeared like it hadn't even existed before.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
When Mithos got to the other side of the door nobody was in sight. Contrary to what he had been expecting there wasn't a lot of light on the other side, but cloudy darkness and shapes and masses that differentiated from what was to be called the norm. "This looks like sub-space."

Immediately Mithos became aware of another situation that should have been obvious. Not only was there a plethora of creatures he's never seen before the sky was nonexistent. All you could see was a foggy mist that allowed some form of light to filter through to his location. The irony was perfect because as he noticed all of the closest monsters...they immediately noticed him.

"Dear Saviours." He didn't mean it but that was the type of thing that had been over exposed in speech in the world. Without hesitation a roach like monster and many more like it raced toward Mithos with their extra jaws snapping and dripping ooze. A single thrust of his arm as the scientists turned and tailed it out of the gap he'd entered by splattered numerous roach monsters but the others either continued pursuit or slowed to feast upon their own kind.

From the gap Mithos dived out and rolled, plenty of monsters coming with him, the first few he killed with Jirachi a blade that was symbolic of Raizo's dedication to Mithos. Blood and insect entrails ran down the edge of Mithos' blade as he tore it up from yet another roach but the situstion was bad already. Some of the monsters had scattered and were ripping apart people which were defenseless. There was no time to waste in such an event so instead of play games with each monster separately; it was in Mithos' best interest to circle around outside the gap from where the door had risen and unleash a stream of red energy that was mixed with shards of metal from his chest panels.

"Disgusting." The roaches had been turned into a pool of mush that covered those being victimized yet the roaches continued to pour through the door. "Nobody else is even trying to help that I can see. Holy crap this is a mess for sure." A guillotine slammed down and severed another slew of roaches in varying parts as they'd run under the blade but Mithos' concern was what Raizo was doing. "Heyy get over here!!!"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
As the girl smiled and was amazed by his butterfly, Raizo was kinda entranced by the girl's beauty. He had been awhile since he had met a female with such remarkable good looks but, that was to be expected of a famous singer. Anyone could tell that was giddy over the chance encounter and Raizo knew that his reputation would proceed him but, he always willing to change one's perception of him. It wasn't long before the girl changed the topic to the mighty saviours or lazy saviours to be exact. And so the chase starts.

Turning his very attention to the saviours, it wasn't long before problems began. The saviours were attacked with ease as though one could casully walk by and just punch them. The bandaged man had damaged the female saviour and she lay motionless but alive. That was a good thing but, now the man held one of the male saviours hostage with his knife. Why no one had jumped up fast enough to stop him was anybody's guess but, the element of suprise was stunning at moments like this. The ground shook violently before erupting and a door emerging on the platform. Raizo felt his body lift off the ground as Mithos used some of his power. He could always rely on his best friend to protect him even if Mithos was protecting the populace more so.

Not too long afterwards, Mithos was up and moving before relaying a message for Raizo to meet him by the door. It was a request that he would have to oblige but, first thing came...well first. Following behind Noelle, the pretty monster hunter was on the stage, surveying the very door that stood before them. Mithos had already went in and Raizo knew full well that he could leave things up to Mithos. He would watch the outside for anything strange. "This day just couldn't get any weirder." Raizo said in a sarcastic tone.

Several minutes had passed before a rumbling sound resonated from the door. One eyebrow was raised high as Mithos came flying out while bringing his new friends with him. Not even a second had gone by and Mithos was demonstrating his magic on the monsters. Raizo wasn't too pleased to see what kind of monsters had followed Mithos. Roaches were just disgusting and now his friend wanted him to help out. Turning to Noelle, he lifted her hand up and gave the back a kiss, "Until we can continue our talk." Raizo's voice was sweet to the ears or that's what he hoped.

One of the roaches tried to attack Raizo while his back was turned but it was futile as his right hand was pointed toward the roach with The Hammer in his hand. Pulling the trigger, raw mana rushed foward, exploding it's head with mush. A quick backflip was initiated with Raizo landing beside Mithos. Aiming quick, three shots were fired with precise aim. Headshots were easy on the pathetic roach-like monsters. "I thought I was your best friend Mithos. Bringing all these new friends without introducing me first. I'm hurt." He sarcastically commented as a blade extended from Raizo's left palm. Slashing sideways, one roach's face was cut in half before another slice cut it in two. He only hoped that the disgusting enemies didn't mess up his outfit.

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Mieana stared across the park, seated in the tree in which she duitfully swung her tail back and forth, deciding on whether or not she should join the festivites in below her feet. Suddenly, when Mieana's feet hit the ground soundlessly, she heard the cries of despair and fear. Her ears twitched. "What?" her naturally high-pitched voice rose to to higher octave.

She scanned the crowd and her eyes were snatched by the view of an injured Savior. Mieana's eyes widened. Since when did a Savior get hurt?! The suspecting answer came into the form of a rather large roach looking...thing. Two men were fighting them, one of them having a butterfly tattoo on one side of his side. Mieana sighed, moving to the edge of the crowd, who was edging away from the fighting.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Just what was the strange energy I sensed? It didn't seem too common around here. Wish I got a good read on what it was though, this might be something to interest the Saviors here. Faust thought to himself as he heard out another commotion. He looked over the crowd which were oddly enough backing away and he saw what looked like giant roaches that were attacking the Saviors.

"What's up with the roaches?" he asked himself. "Well whatever's going on over there, I sure wish I could join in." His hands sparked a bit and his eyes looked eager to fight now. But it wasn't his place to fight, despite that he wants to join in and see how much his training has paid off. But due to his luck a stray roach dashed into the crowd where a few people screamed in terror.

"Yes, this one is mine!" he dashed over pulling out his right blade with his left hand, dragging across the floor where sparks start to fly from the tip of his blade.

"Hey ugly!" he shouted to the roach which seemed to grab it's attention. He saw its large mandible maw drooling slime as it's black big eyes stared at Faust. "Eat this!" He pulled his blade over, charged with lightning, and slashed in a upward sideslash over it's torso. He could hear the thing screech in pain as a pile of green goo leaked out of the bug and smeared on his blade.

"Aw man! I just cleaned this blade!" Faust said as he wiped the end of his blade with a cloth he pulled out from his back pocket. "Man that's disgusting, but hey, I finally got to fight. Maybe I can fire a lightning bolt on the next stray that comes by here?" Just as he wasn't paying attention the top half of the roach grab him by the tail with his claws.

"Huh, your not dead yet? Well here taste a bit of my Electric Eel Bind technique" he wrapped his tail around the roaches top half of his dissambled body and send a large jolt of energy through his tail which shock the roach making it screech even louder until it was dead.

"Don't mess with me, or you gonna get shocked" he grinned at the fried remains of the roach.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The roaches just kept on coming in waves that didn't seem to decrease even after nearly twenty minutes had gone by, making it a lot more difficult to keep order when the crowd didn't move much and people continued to yell and scream and attract the roaches to their area, which also made the task of keeping the horde at bay even more difficult for Mithos and those whom were trying to do something about the situation. Mithos thought it a good idea to make a bubble barrier of psionic energy using his magic to generate it outward from his person around the front of the door, but the roaches kept on piling into the space and making it increasingly annoying to hold up as his attention kept drifting to the sheer numbers of roaches there would be to fight when he released the barrier.

"Crap. I have a better idea, this isn't going to work right away but as long as the numbers stay down it'll be fine."

The barrier inverted on the edge and squished the roaches that were building up inside of it and expelled their remains into the other roaches whom began to hastily eat and rip into what were their kin or comrades mere seconds prior to their feeding frenzy. The panels on both sides of Mithos' chest started to emit various compounds into the air that were made into a gaseous form and placed near the entrance to the door, which ended up being mixtures of things like: cyfluthrin, organophosphorus chlorpyrifos, transfluthrin, and the carbamate propoxur.

In other words, a hell of a lot of potent roach spray.

The roaches started dropping like flies that had been exposed to the cold or too much heat and the effects were even more brutal than what happened with normal roaches. Instead of just shutting down and dying, many of the roaches began to melt, or bubble and explode, showering those in the crowds that were too close with massive pools on monstrous roach entrails. It was truly disgusting and Mithos made note of this.

"Ugh this is seriously disgusting." Luckily for him, all the bug matter had splattered against his shield and he wasn't in worry of being dirty. The roaches that came out of the door were affected and started to die off but the ones that still remained whom were already past that area still needed to be dealt with.

Awards
Hearing someone call her by her last name Lilim didn't turn her attention away from the Savior. Though she recognized the voice as the idol Noelle. She kept her glowing hands over the Savior, but decided to respond to her at the same time. "I'd like to know the same thing, I can assure you that this is as much a surprise to me as it is to you. Please, for now try to avoid any contact with that large door." She said hastily. Rubbing her hands together the green glow intensified, and she placed her hands directly on the wound of the Savior. Her life was no longer in any danger, however she had to restore her consciousness. While she did so Zagi was busy keeping the roach like monsters away from her, his energy blade slicing and cauterizing the giant insects limbs. Lilim was in no danger, however more and more civilians were being attacked by the monsters, and it pained him knowing he could do little to stop it. Relief came however, as Mithos utilized his magick and thinned their numbers quite adeptly. Too bad he couldn't do it in a more clean manner though, twitching roach legs and disgusting guts were strewn about. Putting away his blade Zagi ran to Lilim's side.

"How is she, can she be moved?" He asked, noticing that her wound had closed.

"I don't know Zagi, I have no clue as to how strong a Savior's body is..." She answered, lessening the pressure on the Savior. She turned her head to Zagi, her shining eyes slumped and mournful. "I guess I was wrong about them...

"I doubt it's that simple, don't get all sappy now." Zagi said, walking past her he leaned against the platform. "Look like the cavalry is here, took them long enough." The whir of rotating blades sounded from above, as three black aircraft landed. They resembled helicopters very much, only they looked less like flying death traps, and more like floating platforms. Groups of the local police stormed out, and in a flash exterminated what little threat there was with automatic weaponry. They herded much of the crowd out of the area, and medics began tending to the wounded.

"Zagi! She's waking up!" Lilim waved for Zagi to come over, her dark magenta hair brightening as her frown turned to a beaming smile. The Savior leaned up, her obscured hood moving left to right, as if she were gauging the situation. She became agitated suddenly, and grabbed Lilim's shoulders. And when she did, her hood fell from her face...

"M-my brothers, where are they!?" She cried. Lilim could only stare at her, her mouth agape.

"U-umm..." She stammered, completely indisposed.

"They're gone, went through that huge door... Your hood is down by the way." Zagi chimed in, Lilim sighing in relief.

"AHH!" The Savior actually blushed, her golden skin reddening. She swiftly lifted the hood over her head before anyone else could see. "Y-you didn't see anything alright!?"

"Sorry, already took a picture, too cute a face to pass up." Zagi mentioned absently.

"You're kidding!" The Savior nearly screamed.

"Yeah... I am." Zagi responded with a serious tone. Lilim giggled, this was his idea of humor and amusing himself. She hardly ever saw him actually laugh though.

"Wait, 'huge door!?'" The Savior stood to her feet, seemingly unaffected by the wound she had sustained not too long ago. "Why is the door here, who broke the seal!? She turned to Lilim and Zagi, clearly expecting an explanation.

"I think it was one of your 'brothers.' He was forced to do it by the man that stabbed you..." Lilim explained, restrained as she wasn't sure how this info would play out. The Savior blinked in surprise, then noticing the spot of blood covering her robe. "I healed your wound, while these monsters poured from the door, thankfully they didn't cause too much harm. Umm, your other brother was being threatened, I don't think he had any cho-." She stopped talking as the Savior raised a hand, her demeanor becoming more ridged.

"He had a choice, my brothers.. They think they can handle anything, they should know there are things even their powers can't fix..." she was silent for a moment, the sound of the spinning blades of the platforms becoming more pronounced and droning on as she touched the position on her torso where she was stabbed. "I'm sorry, where are my manners. I should at least introduce myself to my own personal 'savior'. My name is Aneda." She stretched out her right hand for a handshake. Lilim's eyes widened in excitement. She quickly took her hand and shook it about like she were trying to make a smoothie.

"It's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Lilim L. Lithos." She let go of her hand, then tapping Zagi on his shoulders. "This imposing young man is-"

"Zagi, it's nice to meet you Aneda." He butted in, ignoring Lilim as she hit him in the arm for interrupting her.

"So, mind telling us what this is all about?" He said, his eyes scanning the park, which was starting to stink from the corpses of the monsters. Aneda gazed towards the door.

"I'll tell you, though this is something everyone must hear, for now just know that this one door is the least of everyone's troubles."

Raspberyl

Ah, so even politicians aren't in the know… Not counting the currently unconscious Savior, Noelle figured Lilim was the most likely to know what the hell was going on. And since even Lilim didn't know, she decided to just stop trying to make sense of what happened. She had a feeling she'll find out soon enough. Right now she should be worrying about--

Raizo chose that moment to mess up her train of thought, with a gentle kiss on her hand and sweetened words. Her mind went blank, but she seemed to have smiled and nodded automatically. She didn't realize she'd been holding her breath until Raizo went off to fight alongside Mithos. She stared dazedly at their direction, cheeks a little hot. Then her eyes widened in realization. Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap! He's turning on the charm. She definitely had to be careful now. As she was now, she could easily lose!

A loud scream from the crowds drew her attention back to the more important matter at hand. Noelle frowned at her frivolity. She'll deal with personal crises later; for now, she had to do something helpful. She turned to Lilim. She was healing the fallen Savior, and needed no assistance with it. She turned back and scanned the park. There were more people fending off the roaches now, and she could see Mithos amazingly taking care of hordes at a time. She had to cringe at that brief shower of innards though, those poor people.

Mithos also stopped the influx of new roaches. There were still the ones that came out before he did his weird extermination thing, but she didn't think she could just start bashing them with her Nymphalidae (and she honestly didn't want to anyways). So instead, she sang a quick song that briefly granted the Komattas fighting nearby augmented speed.

The police came not long after, and what was left of those vermin was immediately exterminated. With the roach dilemma resolved, she flitted back to where the Savior was now fully awake. The Savior engaged Lilim and that guy that was always with her in surprisingly lighthearted conversation about her hood. Getting hurt and now getting flustered… guess the Saviors aren't as otherworldly as they seemed.

The conversation quickly turned somber at the mention of the mystical giant door; the Savior seemed frantic about the door and some broken seal. Then she gave a really vague warning about a problem bigger than the giant door.

Noelle soaked in all the information with a slight pout. As exciting as this day has been, she wondered if there would be answers for the many questions they already have before even more arose.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
After he killed one of the roaches that was wreaking havoc upon the citizens, a few more caught a glimpse at what Faust did to their fallen comrade and they didn't like it. Two more roaches, a bit bigger then the one Faust killed came up to him. Baring their mandibles and claws at him, each of them spewing out goo from their mouths.

"Awww, are you two upset because I killed your friend?" Faust teased in a puppy dog talk tone.

They both charged at him, one scuttled on the ground before him while the other spread out it's wings and flew above him. Faust was able to notice that they were trying to double team him with this manuver, if he attacked below the one top will attack him but if he attacked from above the one from below will attack him; leaving him defenseless. So instead he backed up at they both made their way trying to figure out a way to get them both.

"These things are smarter then they look. Devising a plan to attack from below and above. That's very clever for a couple of bugs." he said as he jumped back as the one below striked at him and the one above dive bombed him. He was able to dodge the arial one but the one the ground scratched his upper arm with it's insect claws. Faust groaned in pain but tried to pay no attention from it seeing as he was still attacked.

"These guys don't give anyone a moments rest. So presistent." Faust said as the roaches attacked again but this time he was able to dogdge, nearling having his tail chomped on by the one in the air. "I could use my electric force burst technique but I need to do it a safe distance. Can't hurt any civilians here." So he lead the roaches out of the city limits making sure they follow after him by taunting them to get their full attention. His plan succeed as the roaches continued to attack him just as he made it outside of the city limit.

"I like to play some more but I got to end this." Faust said, he joined his hands together, focused his energy inside of him as his fur sparked with lightning discharge that surrounded his entire body giving him a light blue sparking energy glow. The roaches stood mesmorized by the bright light he was giving off as Faust grinned.

"Bye bye bugs, this is one bug zapper that will surely waste you both!" Fuast let out his energy into a large electrical burst that expanded out to a 20ft radius. The roaches were both trapped inside the field and were shocked mercfully both screaming in pain as they felt the electrical field surge inside their bodies, destroying and paralyzing every nerve in both of the roaches bodies and sizzling them up til they were crisp black and dead.

"Good thing that was a small one, would hate to let out a larger one in the city. But these things aren't that challenging to say the least. I mean sure that manuver these two pulled was okay but maybe something a little more larger would be interesting to fight. Like a giant mantis, a large millipede, or a massive scorpion with two tails" Faust said as he went back to the city again to see if the roach problem as been solved yet. "Boy, I sure hope I didn't jinx anything by saying all that."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It had been awhile since the roaches had first attacked, not an extensive amount of time but enough that he hadn't even thought about the police showing up. They were late as usual, only paid to look cool to teh public and pretend to help, when it ultimately came down to those with abilities like Zagi, or somebody with magic to do the job right.

"At least they killed the rest of those blasted roaches." All but one, Mithos held the twitching creature by its legs in the back and condensed the roach into one of his chest panels for further research later on when he had the chance. "That was more than annoying than waiting for Raizo to get ready. Now all of these things have happened. I've had enough for one day."

Zagi and the savior and the girl they that had healed the savior were still on the other side of the park, and Mithos had no desire to talk with any of them and sat one the ground thinking about what was going to happen in the future now that a door had been opened.

"What does that even mean?? I need to do some research on this before its too late."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back