• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All 5 of sora's forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saixlonghorn21

i herd the wisdom form is kinda of usless(or the worst on 1) does anyone who as the game have an opinon on it

KingdomSealer

ok this is sort of off topic but in one video of the Anti-form, the picture of Sora near the health bar had two yellow eyes. But in another video the pic had three. Im a little confused with that.

EnigmaticShell

saixlonghorn21 said:
i herd the wisdom form is kinda of usless(or the worst on 1) does anyone who as the game have an opinon on it

Not so much useless as it is weak. I like to use it from time to time as it gives me a long range option to use, as well as increased mobility. However, the biggest sacrifice is it's strength, but I need to do some test runs to see if the magic stat is actually the stat that actually accounts for the damage in wisdom form. That might require a second playthrough for me, as I chose the path of the warrior, and I might not have enough magic strength along this path to make it worthwile to use the wisdom form.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The pic of Sora near the health bar which has three eyes is actually a Shadow Heartless head on top of Sora's Anti Form pic...covering his right eye

Niemand

Xigbar said:
The pic of Sora near the health bar which has three eyes is actually a Shadow Heartless head on top of Sora's Anti Form pic...covering his right eye

Nope, thats a Halloween Town Pic, the mask got yellow eyes, too. And because one of soras eyes is covered by the mask it looks like he has three eyes.

°Kaarix.˚

I think the forms are:
Wisdom
Final
Master
Brave
I think the last is Anti. - Shrugs. - You can find pictures at kh2.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back