• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All Boss DMs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QFSW

Hi all, im currently working on a new video and I need to know all of the different DMs in the game
I've currently done all the data battles, terra, sephiroth and axel 1
what other DMs are there in the game?
Thanks

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
First off: Welcome to KHI

Second:
It sort of depends on what you define as a DM. Like, would you call Shan Yu powering up a DM? Or Leon's Lionhart? I am personally on the edge of calling them DMs, but then there is the case with Cloud's Omnislash which is definately a DM. Thus what is considered a DM can vary between people.

But I digress, here are some boss attacks I consider DMs

Grim Reaper 2: When he collects all 882 medallions and proceeds to stump three over-sized skulls around the field.
Storm Rider: When it's charging its laser cannon.
Scar: "My anger has grown for far too long!" Covered in darkness dashing around the arena.
Jafar: When he teleports you to another dimension. "I will destroy it all!"

Hope that helps.

QFSW

Yeah I'm with you on that about the discrepancy of whether or not a move is a DM. I guess if it's significantly more powerful or harder to dodge

Thank you for those that you stated, they are definitely DMs

A DM is their desperation move. It is essentially their super move that they perform in the later stage of the fight. Think of the moves the organisation members do when the screen dims and they are usually invincible.

Samcrux

For Organization XIII:

Xemnas (KH1FM): Encases himself in a dark sphere and moves, with laser beams oscillating randomly
Xemnas (Final): Traps Sora and Riku in a dark sphere and starts shooting lasers at them (tap reaction command to deflect)
Xigbar/Braig (KH2FM and KHBBSFM): Begin spinning while shooting (in BBSFM, it is a trigger happy LightBloom and no backdrop change), ends with warping to his upside down position, starts shooting through the portal towards Sora (in BBSFM, bullets are black and stick to the ground, Aqua must keep CartWheeling)
Xaldin: Starts riding on his Lindworm, ends with Lindworm firing a Tornado Breath
Vexen: Freeze Sora and Co. after gaining his Frozen Pride, summons Anti-Sora after gaining enough Data
Lexaeus: (Power 5555 and higher) launches himself in the sky, starts Meteor-Crashing down on Sora and Co.
Zexion: (Lower HP) Starts a mini-mini-mo technique, red zones get inflicted with Meteor
Saix: (Berserk bar full) Goes berserk on Sora and Co.
Axel: Starts striking Roxas with a deadlier combo
Demyx: Strums his Sitar and summons his water clones to destroy in a time limit
Luxord: (Lower Time bar). Scatters giant cards all over the floor
Marluxia: Rises behind Sora, begins his Grim Reaper move (Deadly rose traps start appearing randomly) before throwing his scythe knocking of doom counts by 3
Larxene: Starts spinning around in a Hades manner (Lightning from her hands), clone wrecking Sora
Roxas: Magic Hour (Ventus' Faith + Salvation) + 13 Orbs (traps Sora in a event horizon cage and rising at the SOA, starts firing light orbs at Sora.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Yes, what the hell is a DM? Is no one going to explain?
DM=Dungeon Master

QFSW already explained it under Ballad's comment. DM is an acronym for desperation move, nasty moves bosses use after their health reaches a certain point.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hi all. Finished the video :)
There may have been some I missed - I didnt really include clouds since he doesn't have his own fight
If there's any I missed feel free to let me know (here or in the comments, I don't mind)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVKG1_yfUgg
Good job on the video (and great timing on the music)

Just need to point out in the annotation for Vexen you forgot the n

QFSW

Thank you! Im glad you liked it
I was so angry, I went through like 7 iterations and uploaded the last without realising there was no text for Vexen
Strange, for me it shows up as the is the n in Vexen, could you try reloading to make sure it wasnt some kind of weird bug?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I reloaded it and it still lacked the n, but on a hunch I loaded it on another browser and the n showed there. A weird thing to be a browser issue.

QFSW

wow, very weird
afraid there aint much i can do about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back