• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All that Remains, yes? no?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Hell yeah man. ATR is awesome. Just listening to the drummer's insane pedal skills makes my ankles hurt(I play ze drums myself).

This.

Yup, six is the best song by far, from begginning to end; the drums is insane, probably the best part of the song is the drumming :cool:

C

Crazium

The only modern day "metal" music I listen to is As I Lay Dying.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They are my favourite band ever. Become the catylist is teh win

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I dont really like their old stuff like their album behind silence and solitude like Home to me and Erase. After that its all good

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
All That Remains is actually one of my favorite new-ish metalcore bands. I despise the bland generic metalcore bands like As I Lay Dying, Bring Me the Horizon, and the Devil Wears Prada.

But All That Remains owns. I like The Air That I Breathe. Six is a pretty solid song, but I wouldn't say that it was their best. If I had to say what their best was, it'd probably be Become the Catalyst or This Calling, even though it has an excess use of his underdeveloped (at the time) clean vocals. But his clean vocals actually sound much better. (Two Weeks is great!!)

frisson

Silver Member
All That Remains is actually one of my favorite new-ish metalcore bands. I despise the bland generic metalcore bands like As I Lay Dying, Bring Me the Horizon, and the Devil Wears Prada
Of couse you're gonna think it's generic, it's all the same genre.

And a thumbs up for atr, by the way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back