• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All the Confirmed... Everything

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DatDot

why are the world's from kingdom hearts back, is'nt the second game gonna get a bit repetitive?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Cloudy_Card said:
Worlds:
The Land of Dragons (Mulan)
Olympus Coliseum (Hercules)
Beast's Castle (Beauty & The Beast)
Agrabah (Aladdin)
Port Royal (Pirates of the Carribean)
Atlantica (Little Mermaid)
Dinsey Castle (Mickey Mouse)
Timeless River (Steamboat Willie)
100 Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh)
Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas)
Hakuna Matata (Lion King)
Hollow Bastion
Twilight Town
Castle Oblivion
Destiny Islands
Deep Dive World

Hakuna Matata is not the confirmed name. Seeing as I've only seen 2 sites use that: KHU, KHI. And sites that actually matter to be more specific.

And I don't really believe KHU or KHI...especially sense no other important sites have said this and KHI seems to get info old with the hint of copying what other sites say...other sites mainly being KHU...but I'm not dissing the sites or this one more importantly...I'm just being overprotective of the Lion King world...I just want it to be just right <3 XD

Plus I seriously doubt Nomura would name the world "no worries". Thats just stupid...Land of Dragons actually has dragons...Lion King's world actually has something to worry about so how can there be no worries in that world?

Cloudy_Card said:
biglipsxi, this not the point of the thread. its HB, always has been, the castle has been warped by the darkness, this was confirmed. thats why it looks different, you can just tell by the surroundings its HB.

Who the hell said the castle was warped by Darkness...again? No important sites have ever said this.

Plus we see the castle EXACTLY as it was when the Org members and Sora was there. Plus I made a thread about that...a long time ago with a pic of what looked like the castle from HB behind Sora when he charges toward the army. And big revived that old topic o_O

AinzX

.:KL:. said:
Hakuna Matata is not the confirmed name. Seeing as I've only seen 2 sites use that: KHU, KHI. And sites that actually matter to be more specific.

And I don't really believe KHU or KHI...especially sense no other important sites have said this and KHI seems to get info old with the hint of copying what other sites say...other sites mainly being KHU...but I'm not dissing the sites or this one more importantly...I'm just being overprotective of the Lion King world...I just want it to be just right <3 XD

Plus I seriously doubt Nomura would name the world "no worries". Thats just stupid...Land of Dragons actually has dragons...Lion King's world actually has something to worry about so how can there be no worries in that world?

Who the hell said the castle was warped by Darkness...again? No important sites have ever said this.

Plus we see the castle EXACTLY as it was when the Org members and Sora was there. Plus I made a thread about that...a long time ago with a pic of what looked like the castle from HB behind Sora when he charges toward the army. And big revived that old topic o_O

I also agree with this

New2Ya

I'm lost...
If you ask me, Luxord's job is Joker or Gambler. Remember FFX-2 players? Where Yuna has all these gambling cards and all?
Luxords has them as well, and what can you do with cards except for gambling stuff (in the traditional RPG world I mean)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I dont see why everyone claims Hakuna Matata is the name of the world. All KHU is saying is that we see clips from the real movie, and how one resembles Lion in the Hakuna Matata place. Not the actual world called HM...

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

If there were a Lion King world, wouldn't it more likely be called "Pride Rock" rather than "Hakuna Matata"? I mean, Pride Rock was actually a location in the movie, Hakuna Matata was just a phrase that Timon and Pumba lived their lives by.
How you gonna travel to a phrase, huh boy?
godzillascreamer6mq.gif
That's right, that's what happens when you try to travel to a phrase! How many phrases you gonna be travelin to now, huh?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
If there were a Lion King world, wouldn't it more likely be called "Pride Rock" rather than "Hakuna Matata"? I mean, Pride Rock was actually a location in the movie, Hakuna Matata was just a phrase that Timon and Pumba lived their lives by.
How you gonna travel to a phrase, huh boy?
godzillascreamer6mq.gif
That's right, that's what happens when you try to travel to a phrase! How many phrases you gonna be travelin to now, huh?

>_> Pride Rock is the ROCK. JUST THE ROCK. Pride Lands was everything except the jungle, the elephant graveyard, and the outskirts.

Which should the world be called: Pride Lands or Pride Rock?

Becuz its fact that the movie takes place other than the rock.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Ok, i'm gonna change that world name to "Pride Lands" as that is probablt a better, more probable name. and as for Hollow Bastion, I have a gut feeling that castle behind the army is HB, It just seems to make sense, theres a ton of heartless, and the heartless include wyverns and behemoths which were found in HB in KH1, so i think the Castle might just be Hollow Bastion with a few more towers, the worlds have been expanded after all.

riku_4

AWSOME i cant wait for this game but what is steamboat willie just wondering but is there going to be a co-op for two players

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Steamboat Willie is called Timeless River, and there most likely wont be a co-op mode for two players, but, there are co-op moves between sora and a lot of party members if that counts for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back