• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ALL THe INFO ON KH2!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

It's a pretty good find. It's like a KH2 encyclopedia, and most of the info seems to check out. One or two of their "facts" are currently unconfirmed, but for the most part all of their facts are correct.
You get Starry Eyed Hero's Seal of Appreciation:
19538887l8rj.gif

coolazice7

yah, when i saw this thread i thought it would just be some wack theory. but no this is actually a very good encyclopedia for kh and kh2. ive seen it before... but i couldnt find it again. good job, im glad you found it.

Yanos_Darkspawn

::<JOK3R>:: said:
Go here to read on KH2:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_II

Also here is a good theory ya'll find when u read bout BHK:
It is possible that because he is the other side of Sora's heart, his name may be the japanese term for earth or ground, considering Sora's name is the japanese term for sky.

Kairi is already a derivated of earth and Riku means sea or ocean, im not sure

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
I thought Riku meant Earth and Kairi meant seperation, thats what someone said in a BHK thread, ya know the one where they said BHK's name would be steve cuz it means completion, not saying theyre right now.

starry_eyed_hero

emerald keyberer said:
starry eyed hero, where in the hell did you get that BHK pic? The one where he's fighting
It's a shot from the Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer from Tokyo Game Show 2005. I found it in the thread called "TGS TRAILER FOUND!!!"

But, of course the white edges and the purple text are just my own creation. It's not much but I thought it added a nice lil touch.

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
I think it's real annoying when other ppl refuse to admitt that someone else found something before them, and they attempt to keep their "online reputation" by saying "oh this is old news" and "i've been visiting this site forever, can't believe ur just finding it out".....and stuff like that. I mean come on....grow up. Other than that, nice find...wuld have never thought to look up KH2 on Wikipedia.

j

Darkriku0

Website
www.xanga.com
Soraiku said:
I think it's real annoying when other ppl refuse to admitt that someone else found something before them, and they attempt to keep their "online reputation" by saying "oh this is old news" and "i've been visiting this site forever, can't believe ur just finding it out".....and stuff like that. I mean come on....grow up. Other than that, nice find...wuld have never thought to look up KH2 on Wikipedia.

j

Hey, I didnt mean anything by it. I just figured Wikipedia was a widely known site and everyone heard about that article already, but apparently Im wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back