• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All the original org xiii members ranked by how mean/manipulative they were to Roxas and or Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hi everyone I hope this is in the right place. This is purely for fun and some inspiration for some OC’s that I’m making. But I was wondering if you were to rank the original organization members from most manipulative/mean to Roxas and or Xion to least manipulative/mean to Roxas and or Xion how would you rank them.
my personal top 5 goes something like this
1. Xemnas
2. Even/ Vexen
3. Isa/ Saïx
4. Elrena/ Larxene
5. Xigbar/Braig
honorable mentions going to Dilan/Xaldin and Lauriam/Marluxia
What do you guys think? I look forward to your responses and remember to have fun.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Well, mean and manipulative aren't always the same thing. For example, I thought Saix was cruel, but not really manipulative. He rarely lied outright to them so much as relayed orders from Xemnas. I'd say Xigbar was the opposite--more manipulative, but less cruel than Saix.

Vexen and Larxene were certainly manipulative, although their role is more blink-and-you'll-miss-it. Vexen was actually rather kind to Roxas, almost like a teacher. That feels correct to the character. He was probably the same to Repliku, explaining why Repliku was thrown by his betrayal (letting Marluxia and Larxene use him) at the end of Sora's Story in CoM. Larxene, Xaldin, and Lexaeus were all jerks, naturally.

Axel is also rather manipulative--by omission more than anything else. Even Demyx is manipulative as far as getting Roxas to do his work for him, lol.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Thanks for the response. For my top five, I kinda mixed the member's treatment of Roxas and Xion together to get the final ranking. Maybe mean/ manipulative wasn't the right way to put it. Would ranking them with rudeness, how mean they were, and how manipulative they were in mind be better?
As for Isa being in the top five it's a bit complicated. I mostly based it on him calling Xion no i and a puppet and continuing to do so even in kh3 and his coldness towards the two. His jealousy toward Roxas and Xion mentioned in Kh3 was also taken into account but now that I'm thinking about it that's mostly a problem between Isa and Axel and their goal in the organization conflicting with Axel's newfound desire to protect his friendship with Roxas and Xion. It's still worth mentioning but I admit I might have given it more weight than it actually deserves.

Awards
only Xemnas comes to mind. That guy was manipulating everyone in the organization. Unless ofc, Xigbar who is Luxu was enabling him to

Back