• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► All you studious students! Come hither.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Steal someone else's brain and compound their intellect upon your own.

=O

But seriously, everyone hit it pretty much right on the note. For anyone with half a brain and the capability to learn, the most important aspect to academic advancement is focus and hard work. Get that down and the rest seems easy.

Subtly Inspiring
Theres no point in studying a week before a test. Two days before the test, skim through your materials. The night before, study for 2-3 sold hours. You should be fine, trust me on this one. In the end it all depends on how you think and how smart you are =/.

Secondly, I find this tip very helpful, if it's math or science where you use formulas, right before you take the test, read over the formulas, then right them down on the front page the second the test starts, this way you don't need to memorize formulas.

good luck memorizing 100g x 4.18J/gK x (Tp-293K) = -40g x 0.385J/gK x (Tf-368)
and that's with the variables filled in.

really, none of this stuff has ever worked for me. I find it easier to just not care about the homework. I do my homework the period before it's due, and I finished my freshman year with a 3.5
When it starts to get harder, like Chemistry equations and shit, you'll most likely be given the formulas on tests.

Vicodin

relative power
I never studied for /anything/. And I finished Freshman year with As and Bs 'cept a C in american history. D: Stupid half year courses. Oh well.

Read over things before you go to bed. It works. 'Cause your brain hasn't finished processing the information.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Well, first off, pay attention in class. I remember last year I would always talk to my friends and muck around instead of doing my work, and my grades turned out OK, but not great. This year, I started doing my schoolwork and I ended up doing a lot better.

Also, study, but not too much. If you put your life into studying, you start to stress and then you don't do as well. Just as long as you prepare for tests, you'll be fine. And make sure you still have time for a social life and time to relax.

Hope I helped a bit. =D

Awesome Ansem

yeah but that must mean you have a natural knack for school, like some people do. Tobuoi probably doesn't since she needs help and made this thread.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Well, lets say if your doing subjects like Maths and Science, try and remember every formula and then put them into use by doing questions ot of a text book...The internet can also make things a bit quicker for definitions of terms but dont rely on the net too much..it can mislead

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
...holy crap, people from england really call it 'Maths'?

the dude was from austrilia....

Just cheat. if you want to study. watch the people in class that are the smartest and either steal their not ors watch the teach and just steal the answers. Or do what i did. When it comes time to study put your head down and sleep. I never studies and like violent i did pretty good in school.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
not doing homework kills most people. dont say "oh, its just a daily grade" and study for EVERYTHING! quizzes and tests. the way it sounds, you need every point you can get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back