• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All You Who Think Its Roxas Come Here!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Hate to spoil your fun (actually I don't =] )

But the knight that looks like Roxas was alive,
his eyes were looking around when he was in the girls arms.

Dnize

Why would Nomura want to make a character that has the same hair as Roxas, we all know that Nomura never does that...

Kilika

its can't bve roxas nomura said that the knights were new characters so it means its a look alike

Dnize

Yea but it cant be roxas. lol it does look like the prince in ff12

Well technically he never died, he just went like.. (this might sound wrong. but deal with it) inside of Sora.
So maybe Roxas is still alive and well.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

Why would Nomura want to make a character that has the same hair as Roxas, we all know that Nomura never does that...

actualy he does...its his art style....for instance look at this image...

versus12zx.jpg

E

Eternal Oblivion

^ the blue haired guy lookes like thewomen in secret endi ng

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Comic book deaths aren't non-existent.

Roxas did die, he was turned into a popcicle, head first, and tossed off a cliff, over a hundred feet high, shattering some limbs along the way, a'la Sub-Zero fatality method.

Masked Stranger

Now why would this roxas look alike die. Sora died before(when i lost), well more of fainted, but he still lives, and besides theres curaga ^_^

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Now why would this roxas look alike die. Sora died before(when i lost), well more of fainted, but he still lives, and besides theres curaga ^_^

Sora didn't die, he was taken by darkness, and Curaga just restores health. Life spells in the Final Fantasy series also were just used to reanimate an unconscious ally. If the other senario were still valid, Aerith would still be alive after Sephiroth gutted her.

Edit: I saw a much cleaner version of the movie, Roxas eyes were moving after he was tossed down, and when the BFS ran to his aid, and it was his keyblade that was shattered, his entire body was still intact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back