• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ALOT of new information (Unconfirmed..maybe)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
KH:Rebirth has made many unconfrimed information that became confirmed in the end, so I have to say this one is just as reliable as any

Stitch is a summon

There is a Town in Hollow Bastion

Xigbal is No.2

Almost all the worlds have been confirmed

The techniques Stich use in teh summon is shot, and ukulele

The number of screen photographs in the black cloak is female "The face is not seen." (Unconfirmed by them as well)

Sora or Poo seem to have forgotten each other (Or pooh just forgot Sora)
Something from an interview

Tron is the last 'suprising world' (Not the last world period) There is a cinemetic motrocycle race there as well. Computer sounds of the world is old style computer sound effects.

The development of Atlantica has turned into a more musical scenario for the player. It will introduce a tidy scene (?) if it doesn't go well. (If you fail the mini game? Not sure) It was made into a musical world because of it's former work. (?)

There are two other forms that are not yet introduced, although there is a feeling that the Master Form is near the end.
The reason of the mastering form is because of alot of staff requests...

(Original Japanese text)
448 :名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。:2005/11/22(火) 18:27:04 ID:RkJHATrJ
そのほか記事から
・召喚中は○、□、△ボタンを使用してドライブQージ(リミットゲージ?)を消費していく
・画面写真よりスティッチの技は○:ショット、□:ウクレレ
・女性っぽいしぐさの黒コートの画面写真が1枚。顔とかは見えない。
・画面写真よりフウのセリフ「大会必来!」
・プーはソラだけでなくいつも一緒にすごしている森の仲間のことも忘れているようだ
インタビューより抜粋
・トロンは最後のサプライズワールド。映画のようなバイクレースもある。
・古いタイプのコンピューターの世界で、効果音も昔ながらのコンピューター音。
・アトランティカでは話の展開がミュージカルで進みプレイヤーが参加できる。
・うまくいけばちゃんとしたイベントシーンに失敗すればダメな演出に。展開は変わらない。
・前作で操作が難しいという意見があったのでミュージカルに特化したワールドにした。
・マスターフォームという名が打ち止めに近い感じがあるが、
 隠しに近いずば抜けたフォームがあと2つほどある。
・ビビはリクエストが多かったので周りのスタッフに聞いてキャラ作りをしてみた

バイクレースってFF7を思い出します。^^
・スティッチは召喚魔法
・ホロウバスティオンには街がある。モーグリも登場。
・シグバールはno.2
・今回でワールドはほぼ出揃ったそうです
http://uver.blog16.fc2.com/

D

Dexter

Cool, sucks stitch is a summon...but this gettin on my last nerve if Tron was the last world to be announced then how come Captian Hook is returning???...I mean it probley wont make sence if we see him in Steam boat willie agh and Neverland had so much more to see!!!.........anyhoo its nice to know theres goin to be more drives

Good,Fiund!

summoner_skylar

ah! Xaldin my dear friend thanx for the unconfrimed information lol....u are always good at finding stuff lol:D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
>.<; Why would they reveal every world before the game is even out? So no, there has got to be many more worlds. >>; Almost all the rest of this is old news.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Sora or Poo seem to have forgotten each other (Or pooh just forgot Sora)
Something from an interview
i wouldnt be suprised if pooh forgot sora, it seems more likley <.< damn forgetful bear <_<

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Here is the same a little diffrent on KHU:
- You use the circle, square and triangle buttons during summons and use up your drive gauge.
- Stitch's commands are; Circle: Shot - Square: Ukulele
- A screen with an effeminate Order member was seen
- Fu: Tournament. Go!
- Pooh hasen't only forgotten Sora but his other Hundred Acre wood companions as well.

According to the interview:
- Tron is the last "surprise" world.
- There are Light Cycles
- Given that the computer is an oldish style one, it will make noises accordingly.
- The development of the story in Atlantica is like a musical where the player can participate now and then.
- If, during this participation, you succeed, a "good" scene will show, should you fail, a "bad" one will. The outcomes of these participations do not influence the general story development.
- Given that there were complaints as to the playability of the world in the previous instalment the world was to be played as a musical.
- Though "Master" Form sounds quite conclusive, there are at least 2 other slightly hidden Forms in the game.
- Vivi was included because of the number of requests.

Also:
- There is a town within Hollow Bastion. Moogles will also make an appearance.
- Xigbal is no.2 in the XIII Order

The master form is probably something like DBZ...
If you get it...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
None of that is really a surprise. I'll expect the next two forms to be Green and White (to fully finish off the linking to the Trinity Marks) and I guess this either somewhat confirms that HB will be the final leve to some extent. I've kind of had a feeling that (while you might visit HB a few times) there will be one final run to it in the end, thus leading to the final boss. I would guess the remaining levels would be just ones we've seen in KH1.

Chosenoneknuckles

Hopefully they'll be a green form, Mickey, and a white BHK one, as a Riku one isn't gonna happen.

The musical Atlantica, if we can only vaguely affect it and it has just Ursula in it, then i still don't see why it's back lol

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Dark Oblivion007 said:
I never thought about all the trinity marks turned in to a drive form. weird

I think, while weird, it oddly seems like its going to happen. I remember awhile ago Nomura said that for KH1 he wanted to do a fusion but couldn't get it to work and resorted to the Trinity Setting... So far all the Drive Forms have been the Trinities (and in the exact order they are unlocked in KH1 to am I not correct?) and we heard rumors of a Pink and Green one. I believe that the Green one is true and the Pink was just a bad tint of the White Version.

ur-vile

Awards
MyInnerFred said:
Yeah I think Atlantica is a waste of a level personally... T_T

Yeah. I would have been all for a Cannibal: The Musicial level though...

Swan said:
Sometimes, the world is black. And tears run from your eyes. And maybe we'll all get really sick. Or maybe we'll all diiiie. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, let's build a snowman, we could make it our best friend. We could name it Bob, or we could name it George. We could make it tall, or we could make it not so tall! A snowman! It could have a happy face, a happy smile, a happy point of view. If you build me a snowman then I'll build one for you! Sooooo let's build a snowman we could make it our best friend. We could name Bob, or we could name it.....Balewolf! We could make it tall or we could make it not so tall. A snowman! (Swan starts tapdancing in the snow)
Miller: This er gone completly nuts!
Swan: He could have a happy face, a happy smile, a happy point of view. If you build me a snowman, I'll build one for you! A snowman!! A SNOWMAN!!! A SNOOOWMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back