• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
The D-Links are so fun and helpful. So much more useful than the Summons in previous games. Man, the Disney worlds feel like they're being done too soon, though. On to Dwarf Woodlands for me! :D

I haven't done anything with Shotlock, though. I still suck at these controls. Just trying to get the basics out of the way.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
At the final stage with MT, kinda wondering why beginner has to be so hard. Oh well, I'll get past you MT, and I shall go on to Ventus then Aqua! >:D

I might have to go grind though...

Revolution

Like I said, I'm playing on like, normal. So it might be a bit shorter then the Critical mode.

And I have not skipped cutscenes.

I'm thinking after Terra, I'm gonna do both Ven and Aqua on Critical. I got the hang of controls and everything, and now I want the challenge.

On Olympus right now, have a couple more levels before the Eraqus battle and such.

Edit: Hades is just as joking as the other games. Which is love <3

Hades: Name?
Terra: Terra.
Hades: Kinda earthy, but all right.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
On Proud, level 13. In Castle of Dreams. (Yeah, I overleveled in Enchanted Dominion and then I was trying to play do the Mirage Arena challenge lol)

The Bruiser Unversed gave me a lot of trouble until I leveled Terra up like an athlete on steroids. And I love those pot Unversed that give you the birthday cake and sugar. XD A lot more fun than the gift Gumball machine Heartless.

(Who DOESN'T want Birthday Cake?)

I have to do my homework, but from the three hours I've gotten in so far, I find myself enjoying it. A lot more challenging than past KH games. A lot to keep you entertained. Bored of a world or don't want to start a new world, go level up in Mirage Arena or play the Command Boards. Bored of that, go to Disney Town.

:D

Revolution

Either I'm just pathetic, or need to go level up more. (I'm already level 20-ish for Olympus now), but I can't get past the damn time challenges.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Have any of ya'll used shotlock to your expense? Imo, it just hinders me really. :-/

Revolution

I've used it a couple times, but I'm not a fan. I should use it more, might help me in challenging times.

Stitch world is quite a challenge, more so then other worlds. The Unversed have a bit more health and punch. I like it :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Have any of ya'll used shotlock to your expense? Imo, it just hinders me really. :-/

I don't make a habit of using it. It isn't useful when you are surrounded by Unversed attacking you non-stop. Maybe if they weren't hitting you, it's fine. But when they are going at it, it kinda gives them time to kill you. I only use it for bosses or Mirage Arena.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I wonder how good the challenge is gonna be... I plan on going standard then Proud then Critical... I want to get used to it before I go for the hard stuff...

Revolution

I'm not a fan of Terra, though his abs are quite nice under the shirt.

Ven should be the most interesting, because he seems to be the first to run into Vanitas. And Aqua seems the most fun to play as.

All in all, I'm gonna be glad when I'm done with Terra. His story is actually quite boring.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
I'm not a fan of Terra, though his abs are quite nice under the shirt.

Ven should be the most interesting, because he seems to be the first to run into Vanitas. And Aqua seems the most fun to play as.

All in all, I'm gonna be glad when I'm done with Terra. His story is actually quite boring.

Terra is just angsty. It does get annoying, but I'm still enjoying it...mostly.
Though I LOVED RG. xD So freakin' epic. xD
I really want to play as Ven. Vanitas FTW. c:

And on the topic of Shotlock.
It's good, WHEN YOU CAN ACTUALLY USE IT. Ugh. Unversed interrupt it to NO end. It worked well in the beginning. But in RG it sucked so bad. Dx I got bombarded.
Even Braig wouldn't stop shooting at me.

I've learned something though:
Square button is your friiiieeend. <3
And treasure chests are hard to find. x.X; I'm missing one in Castle of Dreams, one in RG, and about three in Dwarf Woodlands. >_<

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Terra is just angsty. It does get annoying, but I'm still enjoying it...mostly.
Though I LOVED RG. xD So freakin' epic. xD
I really want to play as Ven. Vanitas FTW. c:

And on the topic of Shotlock.
It's good, WHEN YOU CAN ACTUALLY USE IT. Ugh. Unversed interrupt it to NO end. It worked well in the beginning. But in RG it sucked so bad. Dx I got bombarded.
Even Braig wouldn't stop shooting at me.

I've learned something though:
Square button is your friiiieeend. <3
And treasure chests are hard to find. x.X; I'm missing one in Castle of Dreams, one in RG, and about three in Dwarf Woodlands. >_<

Maybe they are ones you need high jump for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back