• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
As of today, some of us are playing Birth by Sleep a bit earlier thanks to the power of the internet! And then there are the lucky few who were graced with an actual copy of the game. Whether or not we're playing the game legally, there should be some sort of a hub where we can drop and collect our thoughts on it so far. Hence, this thread.

If you must spoil, please use the spoiler tags! The rest of us may not be as far as you! This thread is for sharing your impressions of the game. In no way is it intended for a full-blown discussion about its story.

If I may begin, I'm playing on Critical Mode and tackling Terra's scenario first. I was a little flustered with the control scheme initially, but I'm surprised by how fun this game turned out to be. I haven't played a KH game since KH2.

I just finished Enchanted Dominion. Grinding aside, I just hope the worlds aren't all this short.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Re: Already playing? Get in here! The BbS progress thread.

I want to hear everyone's honest opinion before I get the game. So far, sounds like I need to start on Proud mode for a challenge.

αsiя

space coke
I've seen a lot impressions that critical mode is harder in BBS than it was in KH2FM+ so I'm excited to try it (even though I'm not a competitive player.)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm actually nervous to play in Critical. I'll probably start on Proud. Critical seems like what I'll do after I play the first time.

And what I've seen from the nefariously obtained game, I'm liking it. It's...cute.

And challenging. But CUTE.

RonXsilva

I'm actually nervous to play in Critical. I'll probably start on Proud. Critical seems like what I'll do after I play the first time.

And what I've seen from the nefariously obtained game, I'm liking it. It's...cute.

I agree I love challenges especally with the enchancment to some boss... and GOD just imagin the secret Bosses on Critical mode

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

im going to try critical first

but not the level 1 challenge

maybe later on

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Re: Already playing? Get in here! The BbS progress thread.

But then it's just aggravating

RonXsilva

BBS so far is epic.

But I'm looking for the scene with young MX and I don't think it's been posted yet....

I cant wait till they post the secret boss fights I curious to see if they changed anything with LS since it has been said and shown that some of the boss fights have bee tweaked to be made harder

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Expect impressions from me soon. I have the game, but I'm too tired to play right now and it's bed time anyway.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I cant wait till they post the secret boss fights I curious to see if they changed anything with LS since it has been said and shown that some of the boss fights have bee tweaked to be made harder
I want to see the MX, Unknown, and Eraqus boss battles. I'm so anxious to see how hard they're going to be.

So, is anyone here going to do the 0 exp challenge?

RonXsilva

After my first run through all the characters in Critical then Im going to try the 0 exp challenge... imo to go thru your first playthrough with 0 exp challenge man that would be crazy hard especally when you dont know what to expect from the bosses

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
After my first run through all the characters in Critical then Im going to try the 0 exp challenge... imo to go thru your first playthrough with 0 exp challenge man that would be crazy hard especally when you dont know what to expect from the bosses

Other than that they're going to be hard. o.o

Someone needs to try the 0 exp challenge and try to beat Unknown on it...that'd be interesting to watch.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I don't mind Aqua's voice either (O.C. fan represent). Terra on the other hand…

I think I may have overdid it with the grinding, so I'm gonna turn on zero EXP for a bit. Either that or the game levels you too quickly. If you are looking for a place to grind though, the Ballroom in the Castle of Dreams is pretty good place early on.

On my way to the third world and I still have yet to try the Command Board. I keep telling myself to wait a bit longer.

RonXsilva

yeah well we are probly going to need that extra grinding by the looks of some of these bosses on critical mode... in that Stream with Cyberman i was reading he was having trouble on the last boss for Terra ppl where saying he was not high enough probly bec he rushed it a bit

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Both Aqua and Terra sound dull from the playthrough videos I've seen. I find them so emotionless, unexcited, and unbelievable in the enthusiasm the dialogue seems so desperate to convey. As for Ventus, he sounds much dorkier than I thought he would sound. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back