• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Does anybody else like the ice cream game better than KH2 Atlantica?

Revolution

Level 29, Still as Terra in Keyblade Graveyard.

My god, Terra's final boss is freaking hard for me. Gonna use the command board for a bit.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
2my6pz5.png

Yippee.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Level 29, Still as Terra in Keyblade Graveyard.

My god, Terra's final boss is freaking hard for me. Gonna use the command board for a bit.

Equip block and have your best shotlock on...life is easier that way lol xP You can block and counter all his physical attacks and block all the things he generates in the air and sends at you (what are they? giant rocks?) then when he takes out his giant keyblade and shoots that really slow moving ball...you shotlock to become invincible while the ball explodes and do nice damage cause if he isn't in the middle of a move he'll dodge all of the shotlocks really...so if you can get him while he's still firing the ball...theres like a whole bar, or close done.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, Command Board is ridiculously fun. I've only played once so far, but I'm really enjoying it. Lost to Ven... and Aqua though, but I did get some nice commands out of it (Cure, Magnet). Magnet especially was so helpful in the Cinderella protection mission.

But uh...am I overlevelled? I just finished Castle of Dreams at level 8. I'm playing through Proud mode, but I'm really not having any trouble with the bosses so far.

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Right now I'm level 34 and just beat Master Eraqus. Plan on finishing up with Terra by the end of the night.

I think the boss that annoyed me the most up to this point is Braig. Not really difficult, just time consuming, especially if you miss a few deflections.

YUPPP

Wow, Command Board is ridiculously fun. I've only played once so far, but I'm really enjoying it. Lost to Ven... and Aqua though, but I did get some nice commands out of it (Cure, Magnet). Magnet especially was so helpful in the Cinderella protection mission.

But uh...am I overlevelled? I just finished Castle of Dreams at level 8. I'm playing through Proud mode, but I'm really not having any trouble with the bosses so far.

No your not overlevelled. I was around that level too.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm overleveled. I'm lvl 20 in Radiant Garden. On Proud. What am I doing?

Anyways, I'm liking how Terra is clairvoyant. I knew he was before, but seeing it happen for real is awesome. Good thing it isn't a "That's So Raven" clairvoyance thing.

-melts from hearing Nimoy talk-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
On second thought, I really am starting to think I'm overlevelled. Three worlds gone, and the bosses were a piece of cake. I'm level 11 and just finished with Dwarf Woodlands. I haven't switched out Earth Shaker at all either... I should probably stop killing everything in each room -__-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
On second thought, I really am starting to think I'm overlevelled. Three worlds gone, and the bosses were a piece of cake. I'm level 11 and just finished with Dwarf Woodlands. I haven't switched out Earth Shaker at all either... I should probably stop killing everything in each room -__-

No. I think you are pretty fine. I was lvl 11 in Enchanted Dominion. >_>

αsiя

space coke
98% done with Terra's scenario. I just need one more medal in the Mirage Arena and I'm missing one block command (I have the one that heals you and poisons enemies) and one ability (it's the last one in the blue section). I'll appreciate the help.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
αsiя;5265653 said:
98% done with Terra's scenario. I just need one more medal in the Mirage Arena and I'm missing one block command (I have the one that heals you and poisons enemies) and one ability (it's the last one in the blue section). I'll appreciate the help.

O_O

Wow, you got that far in Mirage Arena huh?

And you synthesized all those abilities? Wow.

I'm just glad I did his story on critical. I'll tackle all the arena challenges later.

αsiя

space coke
O_O

Wow, you got that far in Mirage Arena huh?

And you synthesized all those abilities? Wow.

I'm just glad I did his story on critical. I'll tackle all the arena challenges later.

Yea I pretty much played all night and all day yesterday. The reason I haven't posted. I'm also on critical and let me tell you, it's hard, especially the last boss in the Mirage Arena.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Game Mode: Proud (Terra)
Report Completion: 53%
Enemies Defeated: 3021
Most Used Command: Sonic Shadow/123x
Most Used Command Style: Dark Impulse/15x
Most Used D-Link: Aqua/20x
Play Time: 014:00:51

Also, having χ-blade have a name that is pronounced exactly like Keyblade with everyone acting like it's something new is pretty retarded.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Game Mode: Proud (Terra)
Report Completion: 53%
Enemies Defeated: 3021
Most Used Command: Sonic Shadow/123x
Most Used Command Style: Dark Impulse/15x
Most Used D-Link: Aqua/20x
Play Time: 014:00:51

Also, having χ-blade have a name that is pronounced exactly like Keyblade with everyone acting like it's something new is pretty retarded.

It's actually explained in Ven's scenario but it is sorta is dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, Zack was so annoying. It took me like 5 tries to get the timing right to evade his stupid Omnislash. Also, I hate Mandrakes. No, despise is the better word for it. "Lol I'ma snipe at you before you even notice I'm there >:D"

Gonna go blow off some steam playing Command Board.

MeggieKeyblader

I feel so inferior, everyone's playing the game on Critical and I'm playing it on Standard. I started on Proud mode but I couldn't beat the Wheelmaster and gave up after getting really aggravated xD I'm such a sore loser.

So far it's awesome, though! I love the new battle system, and it just feels great FINALLY getting to play a new KH game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back