• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Im kinda disappointed. Since I already know everything about the game, nothing really suprised me. Im gonna stop spoiling myself forever nao.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Im kinda disappointed. Since I already know everything about the game, nothing really suprised me. Im gonna stop spoiling myself forever nao.

i'm actually quite surprised i haven't spoiled my self (well other than some people spoiling a certain character's face,that is)
the spoiler section was so tempting though

Dr_Mario64

Working my way through Ven's quest. I must admit that even on standard mode the game is quite challenging. As a side note, is anyone but me totally addicted to the Ice Cream Beat minigame? I just finished It's a Small World on Master difficulty.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Working my way through Ven's quest. I must admit that even on standard mode the game is quite challenging. As a side note, is anyone but me totally addicted to the Ice Cream Beat minigame? I just finished It's a Small World on Master difficulty.

I love that game, but it can be so frustrating sometimes XD

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Just left Radiant Garden as Aqua, moving along to Disney Town.

It's taking me a little while to get used to Willa Holland, some of her scenes feel sort of awkward. It actually may not be her voice that bothers me, because the timing for the lip-syncing is pretty noticeable for Aqua, but there could be a little more emotion.

Last edited:

MeggieKeyblader

The final scene before Terra's final boss was epic. But I CAN NOT BEAT HIM!!!! I'm too lazy to search, so does anyone have any tips, or any URL's with good tips on how to beat him?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aqua is very...light. So light in fact, that it takes quite a bit longer than Ven and Terra to get back to the ground after jumping. And in that time...Vanitas attacks!

C'mon Aqua, land faster! D:

But yeah, I'm just about to finish Neverland in Aqua's scenario. Though I realized I have this problem about never remembering that I obtained more Keyblades so I just end up using the default for almost the entirety of the game, at least until I get their better exclusive Keyblade near the end of it -__-

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Aqua is very...light. So light in fact, that it takes quite a bit longer than Ven and Terra to get back to the ground after jumping. And in that time...Vanitas attacks!

C'mon Aqua, land faster! D:

But yeah, I'm just about to finish Neverland in Aqua's scenario. Though I realized I have this problem about never remembering that I obtained more Keyblades so I just end up using the default for almost the entirety of the game, at least until I get their better exclusive Keyblade near the end of it -__-

I had to run through Aqua's game with Destiny's Embrace...I forgot you got extras too...but when I saw it...I was set lol xP As for Aqua...I didn't find it so much of a problem her jumping except when the person was in the air...cause her first hit from the ground up is a vertical hit that brings her way above the enemy, so high for me at times that the rest of the combo didn't connect and I found myself having to land and repeat the same move over to kill them...so that annoyed me...if you just get a couple ultimate magic commands...your game is set...so try not too...it almost becomes laughbly easy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I had to run through Aqua's game with Destiny's Embrace...I forgot you got extras too...but when I saw it...I was set lol xP As for Aqua...I didn't find it so much of a problem her jumping except when the person was in the air...cause her first hit from the ground up is a vertical hit that brings her way above the enemy, so high for me at times that the rest of the combo didn't connect and I found myself having to land and repeat the same move over to kill them...so that annoyed me...if you just get a couple ultimate magic commands...your game is set...so try not too...it almost becomes laughbly easy.

I felt the urge to switch to Destiny's Embrace when I got it, but I decided to go against it and just wait for Stormfall. You know what's sad? It took me forever to realize that Aqua's Keyblade was changed D: It was easier to notice the difference between Ends of the Earth and Earth Shaker.

Yeah, I also tend to...forget about melding commands XD But even now, I don't really use it much. Really should fix that problem.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Don't worry about melding...sometimes it makes the game too easy...so I found myself purely melding bad commands, just for the abilities...which aren't that great either...and put it this way...it took you too long to realize Aqua's changed because you were too absorbed into the game...thats a good thing lol xP Actually...I never realized that until you just said it...lmao

Mog

Awards
I was on terras final boss yesterday on critical.After 30+ tries I finally decided to do something about it.Leveled up to 99 and got infinie focus gauge and max hp using cwcheat.Sorry,it was the only way..

dahem kh & ff

I played the game with all of the three characters

Playing with Aqua was the best imo

she had reflect and that awesome dash from the start

while terra was slow and heavy

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Terra is the most powerful
Ven is the fastest (i think)
and Aqua is of course,best with magic

even when you d-link with Ven and get the first addition(haste) you'll see that it boosts up your speed which is pretty cool
btw,who thought that when playing as Ven and d-link cindrella,the finisher was gay with him spinning xD

Z

Zulkir

Finished Ven's story, about to finish Terra's, so far it's much much much much much better than Final Fantasy 13 and other KH games.

Especially the scenario writing and the battle system, the "KH is mashing X" era is over.

javs

You guys are animals. D: I got the game on release day, and I'm still only at the keyblade graveyard with Terra. I havn't even started ven or aquas stories. But then again I'm playing critical, I'm getting trying to get %100 and I have work and college.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I have to say I am actually interested in getting the game. I'm glad to hear that the game is more challenging and actually requires you to mash the hell out of the X button. I haven't been following the news about the game at all but now that's here and it's getting good reviews and comments, I plan on getting it. Especially since it offers some back story to the original game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back