• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Well, I just finished.

I think I care about the series again. Yikes.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Venfan17 you need to complete the Reports section. Find everytreasure, sticker, command, dlink, etc. You need to fully complete it. You need those Mouse ears beside every section of the reports section.

aquaftw1414

For firaga burst, I'm pretty sure you just combine two firaga's.

I'm pretty sure that's what I did

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Finished Final Episode on my second try on Proud mode. Wasn't too dissapointed, was a difficult battle...by a little. But I am so glad that VS is actually difficult...and now too difficult. :/

Thinking of level grinding Aqua and going the Seeker Mine Spam route. Only thing is that I need to get her Superglide and I don't know where to get it. Also, is it possible to fight MF before beating VS? Thought I'd at least give it a shot. Went to LoD on my cleared Ven file, and it had the sparkles around it as if to say there is something to do there, but there's nothing around.

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
AH FINALLY I FIGURED OUT ALL THE REPORTS! Now i'm at the final boss and that's actually pretty easy. I just hope I can fair against the two extra bosses: Van. lin. spirit and MF

Afterwards, gonna move on to Proud mode, and then Critical...though I'm really nervous about critical...is it hard? I've seen it 50/50 here on the forums, some say REALLY easy and some say REALLY hard

Key_of_Faith

I cleared the three storylines in standard. Problem is, I just realized that I have to complete the entire reports menu to get the secret ending. I should've started with proud mode.

Maverick E.S

Virus
I cleared the three storylines in standard. Problem is, I just realized that I have to complete the entire reports menu to get the secret ending. I should've started with proud mode.

I did the same thing with Ven first starting out, I was up to Neverland before I was like..ah...im going to beat em on proud instead.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So impressions.

-Definitely the best Kingdom Hearts game, period. The only reason KH1 would seem better to me would be because I were looking at it through nostalgia goggles, which is understandable considering how novel of a concept it was back then.
-The worlds are going by real quick, 8 hours in and already at Radiant Garden. I have to say though I'm not as disappointed with the pacing here like I was with KH2, which I always considered to have piss poor pacing compared to what I considered to be perfection in KH1. Maybe it's because I already know I'm only getting 1/3rd of the story.
-The command board is a great diversion. Makes me want a full fledged Itadaki Street to be published here.
-Slightly more difficult then I expected critical to be, so I am mostly happy on that front. Although I just realized I haven't been abusing my cure, so we'll see how that goes.
-The story is really really interesting to me, I don't know why. I feel like even the Disney worlds are somewhat starting to contribute again.
-Command board is a great idea. Game feels much less button mashy.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Honestly, Proud is so ridiculously easy it's not even funny. So far the only challenge I've had is with Terra's final boss, and even then you just have to slide like hell and have once more and second chance. I have been finding Ven's story a little harder though.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I thought that when I was playing as Ven. I literally never died. Then I played Terra and was like, "Oh... this is hard." And now I'm on Aqua and she is like fragile at first when you don't have decently powerful magic.

KHMaster12

BbS is awesome. I started with Terra on normal and thght it was too easy so i decided to go to Ventus with critical mode on. (only god knows y i jumped from normal to critical) and beat that pretty smoothly.
So now I am doing Aqua's story on critical and she barely takes out any damage. So i'm using my d-link abilities to help me out.
Can't wait to watch Blank PointS!!!!!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Im trying to make Triple Blizzaga and Triple Firaga but it won't let me even though i have the 2 blizzaga's needed mastered same with the firaga's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back