• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Im trying to make Triple Blizzaga and Triple Firaga but it won't let me even though i have the 2 blizzaga's needed mastered same with the firaga's

Only Aqua can meld those. Are you using another character?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Damn im only up to Dwarf Woodlands, but yea im trying to get a lot of good commands early n quick

Satoshi

Re: Already playing? Get in here! The BbS progress thread.

I want to hear everyone's honest opinion before I get the game. So far, sounds like I need to start on Proud mode for a challenge.

This is very true. Very, very true.
I started on normal mode, playing Aqua. I ran through the castle hall in the Cinderella world a few times, leveled like 3 levels, ergo the whole game became too easy because my level was always higher than the actual battle level.

G

Gr1tz

Well, it seems i'm having probelms and need HELP from people that speak english and know a thing or two.

As for the game, I was really upset with the proud mode. It was way too easy as Ventus. I started on critical as Terra and I had to build on the unversed outside of the first boss for a day before I could beat him.

Here are my issues:
As Ventus, how do I get the lv.3 Light green finish command? It's not electricity becuase the Ramuh's Judgement color isn't light green, it's a darker green.
Storywise, I can't get to understanding who healed Ventus' heart for him at the very beginning of the game.

Here are my theories:
When Venitas takes off this helmet, he looks like Sora but with a deeper voice and black hair. Does this mean that becuase Venitas is Ventus' heartless that it is a direct link of Sora being Roxas' heartless? And to all the people saying that Venitas is Riku, that's a lie. The only reason they share the same attire is because when anybody is an apprentice to darkness, they are dressed in that attire.

Notice this: When somebody is rebirthed or has a nobody made of them, their names are the same, just scrambled around and added an X.
Example:
roXas = sora-X
Xemnas = ansem-X

Also, being that Xeon is trying to become Sora, and she doesn't, she must become someone or have come from someone. The only sensible outcome of unscrabling her name is Oni. In Japanese, Oni is a demon or spirit in folklore. Being said, does this mean that Xion is some sort of demon issued by another force to stop Roxas' transformation? Maybe from Xehanort(No-HeartX).

Just Venting. Respond to anything at this Email:
gr1tz@live.com
l8t

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Well, it seems i'm having probelms and need HELP from people that speak english and know a thing or two.

As for the game, I was really upset with the proud mode. It was way too easy as Ventus. I started on critical as Terra and I had to build on the unversed outside of the first boss for a day before I could beat him.

Here are my issues:
As Ventus, how do I get the lv.3 Light green finish command? It's not electricity becuase the Ramuh's Judgement color isn't light green, it's a darker green.
I'm looking at the level 3 finish commands right now, and I don't see a light green. I see, from top to bottom,

Ramuh's Judgement (green)
Air Flair 2 (light blue)
Twisted Hours (black)
Surprise! 1 (yellow)

There IS a light green under level 4, and that's Heal Strike, which you get for surviving 5 fatal attacks w/ one HP via once more or second chance
Storywise, I can't get to understanding who healed Ventus' heart for him at the very beginning of the game.
Sora
Here are my theories:
When Venitas takes off this helmet, he looks like Sora but with a deeper voice and black hair. Does this mean that becuase Venitas is Ventus' heartless that it is a direct link of Sora being Roxas' heartless? And to all the people saying that Venitas is Riku, that's a lie. The only reason they share the same attire is because when anybody is an apprentice to darkness, they are dressed in that attire.
Vanitas is the darkness from Ven's heart

Notice this: When somebody is rebirthed or has a nobody made of them, their names are the same, just scrambled around and added an X.
Example:
roXas = sora-X
Xemnas = ansem-X
yup. this has been known for a while now.
Also, being that Xeon is trying to become Sora, and she doesn't, she must become someone or have come from someone. The only sensible outcome of unscrabling her name is Oni. In Japanese, Oni is a demon or spirit in folklore. Being said, does this mean that Xion is some sort of demon issued by another force to stop Roxas' transformation? Maybe from Xehanort(No-HeartX).
I haven't played 358/2 days in forever, so I've forgotten a lot of plot details, but I'm PRETTY sure Xion is a puppet created from Sora somehow. Also, I believe that Xion's name is supposed to be "No. I" (I being the roman numeral meaning 1)

Sinker

Awards
Xion was created from Sora's memories of Kairi, that is why she looks like Kairi, and if anyone notices Saix calls Xion a puppet, multiple times in 358/2 Days, and her purpose was to duplicate the power of the Keyblade so they would have 2 Keyblade weilders, and she was also created to prevent Sora from waking up. However, Xion and Roxas shared the same power, so usually one was always weaker than the other, so the Organization decided they could only use one of them, so the Organization tricked Xion and Roxas into fighting eachother, but Axel stopped them before one of them destroyed the other. At the end of the game when you fight Xion, she is trying to absorb Roxas so she can rejoin Sora and Sora will wake up, because they both hold some of Sora's memories. Also, if any of you are wondering why Xigbar sees her as Ven, it is becuase who a person sees her as is based on that person's own memories, so if you have completed Aqua's or Ven's story in BBS, then you will know why Xigbar sees Xion as Ven.
Also, about the thing with all Nobodie's names just being their original name scrambled up with an X in it, that isn't necessarily true, Namine isn't Kairi's name scrambled up with an X in it.

Last edited:

Sinker

Awards
Sora didn't heal Ven's heart. It was another heart that had already lost its body and as it said it followed the light from Ven's heart because Master Xehanort removed the darkness from Ven's heart and that heart merged with Ven's heart. Also, if you didn't know this already, the reason Ven's heart was fractured in the first place was because Master Xehanort removed the dark part of Ven's heart.

Last edited:

KHeart

I am just doing standard mode, which has output a good amount of fun for me. I am currently trying to defeat Vanitas Lingering Spirit, which is just ridiculous, on how he can take out 50% of my health with one hit.

Sinker

Awards
I am just doing standard mode, which has output a good amount of fun for me. I am currently trying to defeat Vanitas Lingering Spirit, which is just ridiculous, on how he can take out 50% of my health with one hit.
Who are you playing as and what level are you?

flurryflames

Standard mode? I did that mode with Aqua, but decided it was taking too long with the report selection so I switched out with Proud Mode.

Yes Vanitas is a really cheap character to begin with. Very frusterating. I know how you feel. Vanitas takes out about half or even more of your health in Proud mode as well. I say the best way is to have tons of potions and never block his attacks. Stay far away from his tornado. Dodge frequently. Better to use Mine Shield, Mine Square, and (if you are the character Aqua) Mine Seeker. Use them when you have an opening, and set a trap.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[COLOR=Black]Spoilers to BBS are in this post
[U][COLOR=White]Sora didn't heal Ven's heart. It was another heart that had already lost its body and as it said it followed the light from Ven's heart because Master Xehanort removed the darkness from Ven's heart and that heart merged with Ven's heart. Also, if you didn't know this already, the reason Ven's heart was fractured in the first place was because Master Xehanort removed the dark part of Ven's heart.[/COLOR][/U][/COLOR]

Changing the color doesn't hide the text you know :\

Sinker

Awards
Sorry, I was tired. I'll edit it to hide the text.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back