• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Always Paranoid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Sometimes I think it scares me more than others. It really gets me thinking and I'm in the shithole for a day. I usually don't act on it, but when I think about it I start thinking more and more and it tears me apart.

Shade737

Silver Member
I feel you there I get worried about the future so much when it comes to college and I wonder everyday if I will be able to fully handle it until the end. Recently I stopped letting it get to me and said whatever happens happens and I just have to go with the flow and make the best out of it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
You too? I am fairly paranoid myself. Well, I'm not sure if it is paranoia, per se, but I tend to imagine every possibility of everything and, with a largely negative/realistic personality like my own, all the bad things tend to stick out more so than the good.

Wow, I"m like this as well.
I just don't even wanna think on the future and concentrate on now, but idk it's hard D': (lol)
But the way things kinda help me forget about it, is spending time with friends to get your mind off of it. Only temporary, but it helps I guess

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
You're 14. Way too young to be worrying about this sort of thing. I'm 18 and I'm not even worried about it.

The thing is, no matter how badly you stuff up in school (I did pretty bad myself), there is always a way to get to do whatever you want to do. It could take longer than you want, but as long as you do what you want on the way there, you'll be happier for it.

Get Out Alive ♫

A Musical Place Where The Melody Doesn't End♫
Don't worry, I'm the same way, and I think about that stuff a lot.

Just live your life in the current time, and when the time comes, it will. If you keep worrying about the future, it can mess up your present. Just do what your doing now and don't worry what will happen until that time comes. I know it may seem hard, because I'm the same way. But if you just have fun you'll be happier and less paranoid. I hope that helps at least. ^_^'

Firo

Oh Crap
I was just like you. You need to learn to relax. You're really overthinking things. All you need to worry about is nothing. You're 14 you have loads of time to decide what you wanna be or what college you wanna go to. Shit if you're still confused your high school will have councillors there to help you. You don't have to go to school right out of high school, get a part-time job or something. Don't stress out over it to much. You have plenty of time to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back