• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I a bad player or...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
I'm having hard time in playing Critical Mode for KH2 FM+, so if is for Level 1, definitely very hard for me xD

khfinest25

No, it's really hard. Critical Mode is hard enough. The worst is that you don't get Once More or Second Chance. This means most bosses can kill you with one hit, leaving no ground for mistakes.

This guy is crazy. Probably the best Kingdom Hearts player I've seen: ‪Bizkit047's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

[video=youtube;DG1UGrpfLRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG1UGrpfLRY[/video]

Yea.That was amazing.Epic.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
"I CAN'T BEAT AN RPG AT LEVEL ONE ON THE HARDEST DIFFICULTY DOES THAT MAKE ME A BAD PLAYER?" No, it means that your playing an RPG at level one on the hardest damn difficulty.

Dyed Red

Sorry for getting off topic for a quick second, but was that fight with Terra canon? No, right?

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dont think thats ever been stated has it? we know the LS as a character is canon but i dont remember nomura saying the fight was......tho i could be wrong also you have no idea how many arguments that very question has caused.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
IMO, the hardest part of the level 1 run for me was the beginning. Xemnas was pretty easy at level 1. At the beginning though, you are so limited in health and options. Protip: Learn how to use reflect extremely well.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Sorry for getting off topic for a quick second, but was that fight with Terra canon? No, right?

Yes, it was. It was like the Mysterious Figure, completely canon, but completely optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back