• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Am I going to be like this forever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Practice makes perfect. Although i would advise you to ask your parents about this to see if they can allow you to become a singer.

αsiя

space coke
Practice makes perfect. Although i would advise you to ask your parents about this to see if they can allow you to become a singer.

like i said my mom is a singer herself and she always wanted me to be a singer since birth but i hide it from her that id because im shy (thats a another topic that we should get into)

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
there is nothing to be shy about talking to your parents. I am sure your parents will understand you.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
i'm shy too when it comes to singing with my parents, i pretend to be worse than i really am.

but if your mom is a singer and can actually help you get better, then by all means ask her for some help. if singing is something that important to you then you shouldn't be afraid of showing anybody.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
A man's voice doesn't stop changing until quite a ways into his twenties, even though most of the change occurs in early-to-mid adolescence. Sometimes, the end of the transition even into a man's thirties, but this also allows a male vocalist to have a much longer career than a female vocalist. So, while your vocal range will stay about where it is, your tone itself can change. Plus, there are plenty of popular artists who--honestly--don't have very nice sounding voices at all.

αsiя

space coke
there is nothing to be shy about talking to your parents. I am sure your parents will understand you.

im not shy of telling my mom (fuck my dad i dont even want to speak to him)
for one the only thing im sorta afraid of is the music i listen to is considered devil's music in my family and my mom will get sorta pissed of that
but singing in general, im not shy of telling her (she probably already know since ive been singing a lot lately and she can hear me through my room) its just i dont feel like it
when i get my band ready with my friends then ill probably talk to her

A man's voice doesn't stop changing until quite a ways into his twenties, even though most of the change occurs in early-to-mid adolescence. Sometimes, the end of the transition even into a man's thirties, but this also allows a male vocalist to have a much longer career than a female vocalist. So, while your vocal range will stay about where it is, your tone itself can change. Plus, there are plenty of popular artists who--honestly--don't have very nice sounding voices at all.

thanks for the info
i dont really care about being popular tbh

Key

Exile
Awards
αsiя;4905606 said:
I have heard that if you have a crappy voice you can not get better at your voice
That you'll mainly stay like that

LIES.

everyone can get better at ANYTHING. i used to be a terrible singer, then i got into choir and theater and learned new techniques, and now i'm a billion times better.

Mainly, you just need to practice breathing and tone. that's what helped me out.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
You should get get voice lessons.
(Trust me I have a really good voice)
If you practice your voice will get better.

D

Deleted member 74488

Here we go: In music there are two types of singers. Natural: People who where just born with fantastic voices and will stay like that for the rest of their lives unless of smoking, injuries, diseases, so on and so forth. Then there are Practice Professionals who have just kept practicing and practicing. So practice does make perfect but you will not likely be as good as a natural born singer. Though many people can still become quite impressive by just practice.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Here we go: In music there are two types of singers. Natural: People who where just born with fantastic voices and will stay like that for the rest of their lives unless of smoking, injuries, diseases, so on and so forth. Then there are Practice Professionals who have just kept practicing and practicing. So practice does make perfect but you will not likely be as good as a natural born singer. Though many people can still become quite impressive by just practice.

That is very true. 100% true

D

Deleted member 74488

Well actually no, forgot one.

Number 3. The one who actually got into the industry just because daddy dearest paid for her/him. Now i'm 100% true xD

Oriax

αsiя;4905606 said:
Ok I'm gonna admit it that I love to sing
I have heard that if you have a crappy voice you can not get better at your voice
That you'll mainly stay like that
Well I don't like my voice that much but it's not that bad
My mom is actually a really good singer herself (which inspired me to sing) and maybe thats where I get my own voice but my dad sucks at singing
I've been singing a lot actually
and I want to get better so in the future when I start a band atleast I can impress some people
and I want know that if I keep on practicing singing will I get any better at it or am I stuck like this
Load of people have probably said this but I'm too lasy to r ead through the comments ^_^;;
Anyways.
How about some voice classes. They have helped my friend to improve singing alot and now she is more confident to sing at people. Before the classes she had a terrible voice but now you can definalty hear an improvement and it actually sounds nice ^^
If you can't afford classes, they might to free online ones, or maybe just continue to sing - record yourself singing and then pick up on what you need to change :)
I don't think you will be stuck like it if you keep practicing xD
Good luck :)

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Don't beleive what other people say. You can improve anything if you try. Corny...huh.

Oriax

D∆NTE;4912515 said:
Don't beleive what other people say. You can improve anything if you try. Corny...huh.
lol very, but true xD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
im not sure i understand
how is ur voice crappy?
is high pitched

αsiя

space coke
im not sure i understand
how is ur voice crappy?
is high pitched

When you say high pitch, do you mean i have a high pitch voice. If yes, then it's a no, I have a medium range voice.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Not everyone can sing the same kind of songs. People's voices tend to work best within certain genres/styles. For example, my voice is more suited to slower, ballad style songs. If I try and sing a full out rock song, it just sounds . . . off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back