• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only girl who thinks sora is the ugliest character ever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade44

When I first played kingdom hearts I was disgusted by how ugly sora was. I mean he looks like a hedgehog wearing a trashbag and clown shoes. He's one of the ugliest character in the franchise and yet everywhere i go i see girls drooling over sora going on and on about how hot he is.

Am I the only girl who thinks sora is uugly?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
hBF56F516

Awards
I don't know, he has pretty eyes, but I'm relatively sure that Riku has more fans of his aesthetic look. Spikey-haired male protagonist is a pretty common appeal, though. You're not the first to specifically dislike Sora's design, though, if that's all you're asking.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
In KH1 I found him to be a funny looking kid but not strictly "ugly". Just kind of derpy looking. Granted that works with his character, he is that goofy kid with a silly smile that likes to make funny faces and wear masks. As far as physical aesthetics go I think he improved in KH2.

Although the way Nomura designs human (or human looking) characters tends to be very hit or miss with me. In KH I don't find most of the characters physically appealing tbh.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
You're definitely not the only one, but this isn't a topic that comes up often.

Always give them the benefit of the doubt.
This. I gotta say it seems like nobody likes his KH1 outfit, but He is not an ugly character. Not even in his awkward phase.

Youniquee

Awards
Besides I've seen more girls typically swoon over Riku.
I'm just gonna go ahead and say it...I think Riku's KH2 model was unattractive and looks best in concept art and just ugh in the actual game.

On topic, you're probably not the only person who does think this lol Although I've gotta disagree...Sora is pretty cute.

Ruran

Awards
I'm just gonna go ahead and say it...I think Riku's KH2 model was unattractive and looks best in concept art and just ugh in the actual game.

On topic, you're probably not the only person who does think this lol Although I've gotta disagree...Sora is pretty cute.

Same, though I never found Riku particularly attractive. I think all the characters look better in concept art or 2-D art than in 3-D. Maybe it's because Nomura purposely draws them more simplified than FF characters, but there's something about KH characters that I find doesn't completely translate well to their in game models. It's something that I can't quite but my finger on but there's something about the in game models that I've always found odd.

Even in the hand drawn art I've found Sora goofy looking but that only adds to what I said earlier about it being done purposely.

Ruran

Awards
Enjoyment of an entire game series shouldn't be hampered because someone finds the main character ugly tho.

Anyway, this topic is pretty old and I don't think the OP came back after this. D;
I'll be closing up this topic then~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back