• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only one who noticed that Sora has become a pretty attractive person?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
I had a similar situation with the Steven Universe, in 1-5 seasons he was just a cute well-fed boy, but in "Future" I started to find him a pretty attractive guy.
With Sora he was just the same in KH1 just a cute kid, but in KH2 and KH3 he became very pretty. I like the fact that Sora is very pretty despite the fact that he has no model appearance. He is not a blond handsome like Riku and Roxas is not a hot guy like Axel and doesn't have a muscular physique like Terra.
And I like the fact that in KH1, Kairi chose Sora over Riku, and usually at her age, many girls are drawn to tall guys a little older than them, like Riku. Sora is first and foremost handsome in soul and Kairi saw this. Well, and then in addition to the "soul", this very "beauty" began to manifest itself and externally.))

Keyblade07

Sora looks average/Good/ok imo, makes it easier To relate to him lol don’t like that every main character has to be a pretty boy or handsome, Sora face definitely has a charm to it to the point girls will call him Cute but yeah for me I like that His not like Riku who is just another pretty boy, but of course Sora is still has nice features so I would call him an attractive guy.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Eh. When I was 15 I had the biggest crush on him. I used to stare at him on the back of the KH2 cover like "Wow, his blue eyes with a circle inside, so enchanting!"

I don't really see him that way now given I have aged and he hasn't, but he is a cutie pie for sure. I was never attracted to Riku for whatever reason. He's not ugly, but I guess I was more attracted to stupid than smarts.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I always found Riku and Terra attractive. I didn't really like the way Sora looked in 2. I didn't think he became "pretty" until KH3 when the graphic style of the series changed. He almost looks like a girl at times.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I always found it funny, as well as interesting, how Roxas tends to be considered more attractive/handsome than Sora when they're supposed to take after each other...technically. But I can still see why with their models being different.

I can't say much to this since I never crushed on anyone in KH though. I find Sora the same as always. KHIII gave him a bit of a visual appeal boost in comparison to II, and he has his moments, so I can agree to that at least. Nothing grand though. He looks the best in the Pirates world aside from the Secret Ending in Shibuya, oh my. But I noted how he's more within a baby cute spectrum.

Last edited:

Grey Skies

Awards
Kingdom Hearts has been shown in many different art styles. Just compare Sora's KH1-CoM design in all these different art styles. We have low-poly Sora in KH1 and Re:CoM, we have pre-rendered CGI Sora as shown in KH1 and the intro of KH2, we have pixel-art sprites and portraits in the original CoM, and we have many of Nomura's drawings. A roughly standardized character design can be portrayed in many different ways. And then he aged up and got new character designs and his appearance got even more varied. Seems normal to find at least one of his depictions attractive, especially since he got older.

I'd say he looks very pretty in pre-rendered cutscenes, in-game in KH3, and sometimes in Nomura's drawings. Square Enix, Nomura included, are big fans of pretty, pretty characters regardless of gender. I expect many people to find Square Enix characters attractive. The only KH characters I myself find attractive are Aqua and maybe Riku in 358/2 Days and KH2. I generally only find super feminine people attractive, but apparently Riku with his beautiful long hair was just about feminine enough for me, but Sora? I still see him as a goofy kid.

Foxycian

Awards
I always found Riku and Terra attractive. I didn't really like the way Sora looked in 2. I didn't think he became "pretty" until KH3 when the graphic style of the series changed. He almost looks like a girl at times.
At kh1 he looked like a goofy yet likable boy, kh2 he always looked like a guy to me, kh3 however if you give him a long hair I wouldn’t be surprised if people get confused on his gender, but that’s just me, I can still tell his a guy ofc, maybe it’s that chubby detailed face in kh3 that makes me think this way.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Sora's always been cute in his own way and KH3 definitely gave him some extra pretty attention to detail (although I still prefer his original KH1 model best).

His personality/writing in KH3 was a turn off, though. They somehow managed to create an amalgam of all his worst qualities, revised into some sort of egotistical duality of codependency and hubris, then passed off as bland garden variety "heroism" and duly rewarded.

So while he's got some looks I wouldn't really call him an attractive person. By the end of the game he seemed like he would be pretty tiresome to be around. Like, no I really don't care how big your Keyblade is or how many Princesses have seen it.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
They way they modeled it looked weird then if it was supposed to supple because that was all i could think of. Dry, chapped, crusty etc I just hated how it looked lol

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Sora's V-Cast model was the most attractive. XD

I've always seen Sora as cute, but average. Sometimes a little too pretty in KH3, but I think he's attractive in his pirate outfit with his face all dirty. lol (Or are those marks meant to scars?)

They way they modeled it looked weird then if it was supposed to supple because that was all i could think of. Dry, chapped, crusty etc I just hated how it looked lol
Yeah, they don't look supple at all. His lips have weird bumps and I can't focus on anything else when they're on screen. I don't know how they could think this was a good idea.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Sora's V-Cast model was the most attractive. XD

I've always seen Sora as cute, but average. Sometimes a little too pretty in KH3, but I think he's attractive in his pirate outfit with his face all dirty. lol (Or are those marks meant to scars?)

Yeah, they don't look supple at all. His lips have weird bumps and I can't focus on anything else when they're on screen. I don't know how they could think this was a good idea.
Yeah, give me back those smooth lips! I have to say, Pirate Sora is the best looking. His cg model especially

Foxycian

Awards
I’m not a big fan of the new cgi look compared to the old one, the characters look fake/plastic now, at least back in the old cgi they looked more realistic/human
718C2CF9-F7D5-4971-AE0D-0FC4F8BF40D8.jpeg
B228DDDE-9725-4B6B-B80F-7844AD241290.jpeg
The new cgi has cool colors so I’m ok with it I got used to it

Edit: also I really liked Sora/Roxas/Ventus original design but that’s just me
AD018301-A8FF-47F9-A73D-3852687C0001.jpeg

Ofc I eventually got used to the new designs.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I preferred the way Roxas originally looked when KH2 first released.

SuperNova

Awards
I never saw Sora or any of the younger characters as "Attractive." To me he's always been pretty cute, but I much prefer Aqua as my go to "attractive character." I REALLY wish they fixed Sora's KH3 face though, his lips are very chapped and his teeth are weird looking..

Foxycian

Awards
Before When I think of an attractive character I always look at kh2 Riku (he reminded me of Griffith from berserk) Imo no boy or girl rivals him in looks back then, but now... I feel like his design changed a bit, I guess as of now he has many rivals, for me however I find characters like Sora/Roxas/Ventus/Vanitas to be the most attractive, but ofc that’s just my opinion.

Back