• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only one who....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
You definitely aren't the ONLY one. Most people don't like it because it was a huge step down from KH1 in their opinion.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
It was great but it was so easy to beat. Sora and Riku made me question their sexuality big time in this one.

AlbertJ

Awards
I really liked KH2. Yeah it was easy and the story might not have been as great as KH1 but I still thought it was good. I understand why people wouldnt like it though.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
no you're not the only one. i really liked KH2, probably the same as KH1. the easiness of the game wasn't really a major let down for me.

Reian

Can i join the group? I really enjoyed KH2 more, I don't know exactly why,
But when i got the first one after the 2nd. I pretty much hated it.
It was mostly too confusing and un-player friendly.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think KH and BBS are way better but KH II is still (for now anyway) the third best game ever so yeah I like it "a lot" I just think it could have been so much better.

but the 2nd one gave me this warm fuzzy feeling. especially when sora and riku came home.

agree but I got that feeling from all KH games, even days with Roxas and Axel "do you know why the setting sun is red?"

Fallen Prince

At first I hated it, considering A/ I wasn't playing as Sora B/ The digitizing of the keyblade made my mind jump straight to them making it like a Digimon spin-off and ruining my life and C/ It just so dang long!
However, at the end when Roxas goes back, I was crying and yelling "NOoooooooooooo, I WANT MY ROXAS!"

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
well considering it was the first kh game i ever played i loved it. idk why people think its easy. i cant beat it on begginer lol. but then again i am a horrible gamer.

State

Awards
Kingdom Hearts II was more of an enjoyable experience.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well, it wasn't the best, but it was a pretty fun game, despite the super easy gameplay. Had some good scenes, like the ending and the HB dilemma in the middle of the game. To me, it was a better experience than Days.

Xpectra No. Zero

No...you aren´t the only one....i loved kh2....xD i think was better than KH1...to be honest i prefer the story about roxas and the nobodies....i don´t like a lot Sora i don´t hate him tought...just i think Roxas' story was more interesting...XD i almost cry with it.

LAMEXICH

kh2 was insanely easy but really good... it made u feel powerful as hell... and the scene where sora finally finds riku ( not looking like xehanorts heartless) was the closest ive ever been to crying in a video game

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I didn't like it :/

I got too button mashy towards the end and I didn't like the script. There are plenty things to the list but I don't feel like typing all of them.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
KHII was okay, but was quite flawed. Luckily KHIIFM fixed all the problems I had with the original, most notably the lack of challenge in the original.

teardrop

KH2 was easy to beat, even on Proud. So challenge wise, it is a step down from KH1. But, I honestly like KH2 more than KH1. Sure, triangle made life simple, but I genuinely liked the story more than KH1's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back