• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

am i the only one...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

misinformed

Awards
it's in the first calm bounty room you open in Agrabah. if you never opened one there you wouldn't get one.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
if you miss the chest it was in in its original world, you wont get in in another world unless you go back to get it(not one of my better explanations, srry)

Apollo

Silver Member
I never got it on the GBA verison. I was just thinking it wasn't even in the game.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Personally, I didn't even like gravity, i only got it to help complete the collection

Veddix

I've used it on the GBA but never as a combo,but I managed to get quite a few from the Moggles mostly with munny.

KrossWinter

That friggin card has a mind of its own. It'll appear when it wants to. I had to absolutely hunt it down with bloodhounds to get it in my first runthrough. Second runthrough, I get like 5 of them within 2 floors.

I got mine in Monstro. I don't think it's world exclusive. Just tempermental. :31:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back