• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

American KH2 site launched

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

mksparkle was the first to report about it but his thread was closed. Don't know why, but it just was. I mainly started this so that you people could have the link to the site and so that you may discuss your opinions about the site the release date posted on the site and all of the other tid bits here and there.

Here is the link to the official KH2 North American website, http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/

Some things about the NA site to note upon:
-Deep Dive theme is playing in the background (You can turn it off using the small button on the bottom right of the window on the flash page.)
-only 4 worlds are currently setup in the world section (Land of Dragons, Beast Castle, Port Royal, and Olympus Colosium.)
-You can play with the Mickey Mouse key chan that is dangling on the left side of the screen by draging your mouse next to it. The faster you drag your mouse in an attempt to to roll your mouse over the Icon,the more the icon moves as if to be hit by the mouse cursor.

Last edited:

Nemesis

doesnt really say anything... all it does is offer is a summery of the KH and COM. although one section does have my attention... the comming soon button. last time SE had a name in game contest. Now i know the odds of that happening again are slim... but hey you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back