• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An almost confirmation from the TGS 09 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

In the TGS 2009 Birth By Sleep trailer we see Even, Dilan and Aeleus. They look the exact same as their nobody counterparts. But, Roxas doesn't look exactly like Sora. So I think it is practically confirmed that Roxas looks like he does because of Ven and what happens to him. Or was that already confirmed:35:

Well I don't know, but I guess anything can happen. Hopefully it's something we'd never expect :p

A

Azrael

In the TGS 2009 Birth By Sleep trailer we see Even, Dilan and Aeleus. They look the exact same as their nobody counterparts. But, Roxas doesn't look exactly like Sora. So I think it is practically confirmed that Roxas looks like he does because of Ven and what happens to him. Or was that already confirmed:35:

Well I don't know, but I guess anything can happen. Hopefully it's something we'd never expect :p

Perhaps a memory of Ven manage to influence Roxas' appearance. That's it. Blame the memories

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Well that was confirmed right when we saw Vens face. That he was connected to Roxas.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well, yeah. Something had to have been done to Sora's body in the process to create Roxas in order to change him to look the way he does. Namine was also effected by this as well. Her hair color is proof of that.

State

Awards
Well, yeah. Something had to have been done to Sora's body in the process to create Roxas in order to change him to look the way he does. Namine was also effected by this as well. Her hair color is proof of that.

aaand the length of her hair, its really different than kh1 kairi's. there's also how xehanort and xemnas have their differences.

H

Heolstor

That is true. You would think that Xemnas would look the same like those two, but he didnt he had different hair and everything.

State

Awards
It wasn't shown who was or if anyone was with Terra but I'm pretty sure that he was alone

two times it was shown:

one, riku and sora were sword fighting with their wooden swords
and two, terra saw sora battling alone near a bridge.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It wasn't shown who was or if anyone was with Terra but I'm pretty sure that he was alone
Yeah, mybad. I always thought he was with Ven for some reason lol.
So did Sora lose his body or something?
I mean Sora has a mom after all, though he could be adopted. But still how does a teenager's body turn into that of a 4 year old?

TraverseTown123X

We'll know for sure if we see Ienzo or Braig. They are both confirmed to appear in this game, so its simply a matter of time. Unfortunately, they probably won't appear in a Magazine Scan, since the apprentice's roles appear to be cameos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back