• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

an interesting idea for DDD or KH3.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digimikej

Awards
what if, and this can only happen if xemnas and ansem SoD return in some mind boggling way, xemnas and ansem SoD disagree with methods of acting out xehanorts plans? eventually culminating into an epic battle between the heart and body of xehanort the apprentice? imagine the nobody dragon form of xemnas vs. the giant heartless connected to a giant gaurdian connected to a giant ansem SoD(the shin bones connected to the...leg bone.lol)who is weilding a dual-souleater staff?....wow, just typing that reminded me how epic both those models were.

Maxyli138

Xemnas and Ansem SoD have their own intentions and plans. They don't act for Xehanort. But a battle between them would be interesting to see. Time to pick sides. TEAM NOBODY OR TEAM HEARTLESS?

Revolution

Ansem and Xemnas wouldn't come back as themselves. More likely, they'd come back as manifestations of themselves from Sora and Riku's hearts in order to test them

blueheart

Bronze Member
I want to fight Xemnas and Ansem SOD again in the dream world. Then when the fade, they say some foreshadowing line.

Last edited:

Lady-Lee

Awards
that fight...would make my day. but im gonna have to go with team heartless because well....he was billy frickin zane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back