• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~ An Interesting Situation ~ (Long Read)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Quite much actually...I was only surprised that you talk about it so openly.
Anyways,good luck,Deeman.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Well, I trust my friends here at KHI. I didn't give out any personal information that could put me in peril, don't worry. xD

And all the same, I haven't given the name of the girl I like.

Thanks, bluesky.

Blue

home is where the heart is
No problem.^^
I hope everything turns out all right for you!

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
So true. Girls can somehow miraculously get signs that you like her. Its extremely creepy beyond belief.

I know a girl who knew I was going out with this one girl before I knew it once...

errrmm i like this girl and she was asking who i like and i said their in out form class, and she said all the girls apart from her, and she goes well it obviouly aint me, and in the end i had to tell her it is her, but she wont go out with me cuz im bi:cry:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Guys in your situation are what destroyed my relationship. I can't really give you advice, these situations never end well. All I can say is, if things keep progressing, be prepared for either alot of Love or alot of pain coming your way.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Guys in your situation are what destroyed my relationship.
I'm so very sorry to read that... I'm the bad guy, huh?

I can't really give you advice, these situations never end well. All I can say is, if things keep progressing, be prepared for either alot of Love or alot of pain coming your way.
Yep. I'm just going to have to let this play out and be prepared for anything.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Your not the bad guy. Theres no such things as good guys and bad guys. Its just people. People who are either confused or know exactly what their doing. The best advice is to be prepared. Always keep in mind, that this can hurt you in the end.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Your not the bad guy. Theres no such things as good guys and bad guys. Its just people. People who are either confused or know exactly what their doing.
That makes perfect sense, thanks.
The best advice is to be prepared. Always keep in mind, that this can hurt you in the end.
Yeah... if it already hasn't. =3

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Thanks for the advice, Frozen. You rock. =D
Almost two years now, methinks. They only started getting serious earlier this year, though. He's much older than her, yeah... I wish he didn't like her. Things would be so much easier. And in a year or so, he's heading out for two years. Something could happen between me and her then.

Again, thanks everyone. I'm going to play it out naturally. Also, I might do what you said, Thelonepickle, and tell her my feelings... I want to, but it'll be hard.

~<3

Just curious: Is he going on a mission? :O

Anyway, Pride's right, you're not a bad guy, you're just in an awkward situation. And you're handling it way better than a lot of people who face the same problems.

Yeah, it can be really hard to tell someone that you like them. But when it's over with, you kind of do feel a bit of relief. Having no secrets can feel pretty great. And even if you get rejected, and that's a big if, you can still feel courageous, having done something that most cannot bring themselves to do. :3

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Just curious: Is he going on a mission? :O

... How'd you know?

Anywho, right now I'm at my friend's house, guys. Why am I writing this? Because I told him that I like that girl. Yes, I did. It feels better have a trusty friend talk with me about it. He's quite confused as well... Yeah...

Thanks for your comments. <3

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
:3 I live in Mormonville, USA. Missions around 19/20 are the general standard for male-types hur.

:D

...I mean... I AM TEH SYKKIK. BOW DOWNZ0RZ. :D

...Too late, jes? D:

Yeah, that's another thing you can do. Tell a trusted friend. <3 Mine got me through a similar/not so similar problem. They can be REALLY helpful. :3

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
What page fixer :D

Sorry Dee, but all I can say is: Theres no real chance, so give it up. If they're as commited to each other as you make it seem. I doubt theres any chance at you and her.

Honestly, I can't relate to you, I can't say I've ever liked a girl as much as you are right now, just can't be all that "trusty". But still I see it all the time. Theres nothing you really can do besides tell her that you love her. If she were to date you then, you would know she is unloyal and not worth anyones time.

Last edited:

XxFeaRLeSsxX

Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe she is as confused about her feelings as you. I dunno, but maybe she likes her boyfriend but also feel attracted to you. But if her boyfriend is a really great person and is nice to her, then you should really leave them alone.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
errm.... despite the fact that she has a bf already and that she likes him.... well, can't offer much but maybe you should try to know if she reaaally likes you (a hundred percent) but that's just an option *hides in fear of stabbing == ;;; *

then again... if they're areally happy together there's not much to do, im afraid.

sorry if ths wasnt any help at all == ;;;;;

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
:/

Gotta wonder about these peeps who say, "YOU HAVE NO CHANCE, FORGET ABOUT HER NOW." They have pure intentions and all, but... I dunno. I think of this as a chance for you to branch out as a person. Even if you don't think it's going to happen, being able to put yourself out there for other people (in a HEALTHY way) is a big step that not everyone can make. It's a learning experience.

Gotta wonder more about people who quote an entire first post and then just end up responding to the last paragraph! :D But it's all good.

I say, if you present this the right way, you won't lose the friendship over it. If you do, then perhaps she wasn't the girl you thought she was. If you go for it, just put your feelings out there, you'll have taken a huge, gigantic step, and have grown as a person, and maybe something could happen between you two.

Good luck either way.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Thelonepickle, you are so dang awesome. Thanks for your encouragement.
It's a learning experience.
In the end, I know it will be.

I say, if you present this the right way, you won't lose the friendship over it. If you do, then perhaps she wasn't the girl you thought she was. If you go for it, just put your feelings out there, you'll have taken a huge, gigantic step, and have grown as a person, and maybe something could happen between you two.
I told my friend yesterday, who is that girl's boyfriend, that I wanted a girlfriend. He told me it was a lot to handle, and takes a lot out of you, because you have to maintain the relationship. He told me that if I felt ready for someone to be with, that I've matured. A reliable adult told him that. So, I guess I've taken a small step forward, maturing a bit. The hard part is telling her how I feel.

I think she feels my uneasiness, therefore making her uneasy. She doesn't act "herself" very much anymore... around me, at least. I don't want to lose our friendship over this.

Somewhere deep inside me hopes that she'll confront me, asking why I act so differently. If that were to happen, I'd tell her the truth. But to speak up myself, I wouldn't know the right time to do it. When we're alone? when the atmosphere is tight? When I get that silent prompting?

Good luck either way.
Thanks. I appreciate your words of advice.

And to everyone else, thank you! You all have something good to say. <3

sora741

dam bro i feel your pain so much dude to give up at all stay there never lose touch with her and don't give up let it wait out and ya they do go for older guys i don't know why though. Same situation im in now with this girl in my class. But wait it out in a while this "boyfriend: of her's is gonna break her heart and that is where you come in to save the day (not as a rebound) but a supporter. Later maybe after a while then ask her to a movie or something.

O ya have you met her boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back