• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An interesting way to play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
So I was on one of the many "who's story will you play first?" threads, and I posted the way
I planned on doing things, which is a little different than everyone else was talking about.

Rather than playing through Terra/Ven/Aqua, or Aqua,Terra/Ven, etc., I'm just going to do them all at once.
I plan on Starting as Terra, playing a world, then switching game files, playing as Ventus through a world, switching save files, then Aqua for a world, and after that its back to Terra for another world and so on and so forth, and this way I will get all of the story at once in a close to chronological order.

So, anyone else thinking of maybe doing this?

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I thought about it, but think that the pace of the game might become too slow for me. I'd feel more comfortable completing each characters scenario one by one instead of doing them at the same time.

Max

Staff member
Awards
well hopefully doing it this way the story wont be too slow paced, i figure there will be so much going on it will be fine

and silver, that was another thing i was thinking of, perhaps playing this way certain plot points wont be ruined for another characters story

Max

Staff member
Awards
Well I don't know, I mean Nomura had his reasons for making it the way he did and stuff, but if this is the way i'll unlock the story in order and get the most out of each character at once(because i'm very interested in all of them), then this is how i'll do it

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought about playing like that, but then i'd get tired of switching. So I'm sticking to one character at a time, just to make sure I don't feel so lagged.

I think it would be easier to understand the story if you play each story through one at a time. I'm gonna play i in the reccomended order - Terra, Ven, Aqua.

I want to steal your sig and smoke cigars with it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I am going to play through the scenarios one at a time because the game would not only take a slow pace, but they travel to different worlds at different times, so it would increase the length apart at which you went to those worlds and it might confuse you a bit.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I considered switching between worlds, but I'd get tired of having to switch so often, so I'm just going to stick with one character until the end of the scenario before switching.

I thought the recommended way was TAV.

It's actually TVA.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Interesting approach! I'd rather play through the scenarios as it's intented at first, though, but that seems fun to try after you've completed the game. xD; Might help the story make a bit more sense, I guess?

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It would be to boring changing files for me and it would be more repedetiv visiting the same world 3 times in a road and also I'd like to wait with the others so I build up my exitment for the other charachters

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
What I was going to do is play BBS Proud mode Ven, Aqua, Terra, and while I play, take note what order they visit each world in their own storylines, and then who visits each world first. Then I'll play Critical in a special order:

Then I'd start as Terra, play until I reached a world that Ventus reached first, then switch to Ven's file and play until I reached a world where Terra or Aqua arrived first, then switch to the other. I'll regroup at Radiant Gardens (Aqua never Visits first) and Keyblade Graveyard. That way, I get every world's story in the order they happened during my second playthrough.

CoD=Castle of Dreams
ED=Enchanted Dominion

e.g.Terra ED,Ven CoD, Terra CoD, Ven ED, Aqua ED, Aqua CoD.

Did that make sense to anyone but me?

Max

Staff member
Awards
What I was going to do is play BBS Proud mode Ven, Aqua, Terra, and while I play, take note what order they visit each world in their own storylines, and then who visits each world first. Then I'll play Critical in a special order:

Then I'd start as Terra, play until I reached a world that Ventus reached first, then switch to Ven's file and play until I reached a world where Terra or Aqua arrived first, then switch to the other. I'll regroup at Radiant Gardens (Aqua never Visits first) and Keyblade Graveyard. That way, I get every world's story in the order they happened during my second playthrough.

CoD=Castle of Dreams
ED=Enchanted Dominion

e.g.Terra ED,Ven CoD, Terra CoD, Ven ED, Aqua ED, Aqua CoD.

Did that make sense to anyone but me?

this actually sounds really interesting too, i may try it XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back