• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

And just like that...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
A year has come. I just want to say that I am so thankful for this place. It's always so much fun to come here and talk to you guys. After those annoying 12 hour workdays and drunken nights, I can come here and talk to you guys. I wanted to mention a few people here because they deserve a shout out:

Blue Sky. Thank you for being you. You're an amazing person to talk to. It's always a pleasure. You're one of my best friends here and I wanted to let you know that.

Rixy!! You are a riot. You always have something funny to say and you have some pretty funny videos that always entertain. I'm glad that you feel you can talk to me about anything.

Lenny, you're the coolest young person that I know. Thanks for all the talks and the back and forth information about that damned RE:COM english patch. I hope you get it to work soon.

Livi. You're amazing. You have such an awesome talent. Thank you for all the sigs you've made for me this past year.

Ultima Star. Same goes for you. You can do such amazing work. Everyone knows it. I hope you realize that.

Gildragon. You're an awesome person to talk to and have some pretty awesome videos to watch. I hope we continue to have some epic western battles my friend!

GungonX. You are just one sexy biatch!! Sorry about everything that's going on. I love talking to ya man. I hope you get better soon!

Digital Gopher. You're really cool. Thanks for all the talks we've had on MSN. Thank you for helping me out when I first joined. Go and take over EA will ya?

Sir Schmoopy, even though you're away right now, thank you for giving me my first rep point ever. Worth mentioning.

Thanks to everyone I've talked to here. You're all awesome. Dark Essence, thanks for the great times in 3.0. Along with Ramen. I'm sure that I am missing some people but I don't want this to go on forever. I am so glad that I joined this place and I'll continue to visit as long as I can.

-Dan-

EDIT: Man I dont know how I could forget this but it has to be said. HadesDragon, you're awesome. I love reading your replies about Kingdom Hearts. And Kid A and KHVandread, the same goes to you two. Nothing but respect.

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
congrats, agent. wasting... er, spending your last year on a kingdom hearts foum.

just kidding. but congrats regardless

Rix

:)
Awards
Awww... So many sweet words :D Congrats with being here for a year Dan! Hope you will stay here some more years,hehe.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Congrats Dan!
Thank you for your kind words :3

I hope to talk to you a lot from now on, too. :)

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I'm honored, Danny. ^^

Thanks for the kudos, I appreciate it and can only say the same positive things about you.

Looking forward to the next great year with you around. ;D

Back