• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

and then there was one.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeAngel

No, no. If I were to just say it, it'd be something like: "That's just great!" And if you read it through, it does make more sense.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Dual Weilder. It has not been confirmed that Sora Shell is the GEU...But... how can you not think that he isnt?? I mean.. you hear, "You look just like him" The Enigmatic Man tells Sora. So EM is talking about someone he obviously is familiar with. At the end of Deep Dive the sitting Unknown tells the GEU, "He looks just like you." Then it shows Sora floating across the see in an unconscious state. Im sure you have seen this. Who else could they be talking about? GUE is the Shell of Someone because he wouldnt be in the jacket if he wasn't. Let me know what you are thinking so that I can understand you.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
ya, im not sure about soras shell, i dont think he has a shell. sure he lost his heart, but he got his heart back, along with his body. the GEU is just a concept, even though "the you look just him" line was in final mix, it could be turned around to mean about the BHK, as he is sought after by the order (them seeking the 'sora's other side' was relevent in COM). The org members known of actaully are.
The EM
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion
Luxord
Axel
Demyx
Marluxia
Larxene
The unknown female member

that's eleven, and their are 12/13 members. if we want to gt to twelve, that leaves one who has not been mentioned, this could be the Superior (if its not the EM, i think the EM is #2) or just another average member. as for #13, its probably someone very important, like Riku or the King (even though they;re working undercover for DiZ)

hope that helps

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Why cant you understand that the Organization are a group of Nobodies? "We've got no one to be" -Axel-
Riku is still a full person. He is still the Riku that Sora new since they were kids. Mickey is not a shell either.. Thats just rediculous. The XIII order are a type of Nobody which has been confirmed by TN himself. Riku and The King are somebodies. Understand? And for the GEU being a concept, they would keep showing him for recent KHII trailers if he werent meant to exist. Check all the trailers we have for KHII.. he is in a few, including the very first trailer for KHII we ever saw.

And ofcourse Sora has a shell.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
i've been told einon_san, i knew all that, but i guess i just got ahead of myself. but i still dont think its soras shell, that would make Sora just a heart, and Sora has a physical body last time i checked. maybe when Sora lost his heart at HB, he got back his body and got a nobody/shell!

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Yes he got a nobody.. GEU. Not BHK if thats what you are implying. Sora did come back, that why Axel is amazed of Sora.. He says that only one man has ever came back from heartless or kept his memories after being transformed. Thats what makes Sora special.. Yes.. he has a body. During his changing into a heartless, he got a shell and awoke the other side of his heart... By all means reply, but I have to go to sleep now.. A pleasure debating these topics with you all as always. CIAO

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
i wasnt implying it the GEU is BHK just to make that clear. but you're right i guess, im just wondering about the GEU, if he was created when sora unlocked his heart and became a heartless, the order found his shell and recruited it, as well as got to know it very fast. The EM seemed quite knowledgable sora and his shell.... well, its a game afterall, the timeline doesnt have to make perfect sense.

btw, einon_san, youre a very knowledgable debater, imagine what great theories we could have if we joined up.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
I like the part with the Organisation members being the people used by Ansem to explore the heart. There is no evidence to it, but it sounds interesting. And as Einon said you don't have to change the KH plot, because it was not important in KH1 and unimportant things are always omitted. History is just a collection of fragments.

g4gamer

I am now drifting away with Riku into the darkness
this may be off topic but you know the 13th order well what if every saying or sentence in the 13th order goes with the members...like describing them....if anybody know's what i'm saying then great but if you don't i don't blame you it may seem confusing! ^_^ hehe

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
einon_san said:
Enigmatic Man
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion
Axel
Demyx
Marluxia
Larxene
"Luxord"
Sora's Shell (GEU)
Female

Let me start by saying that you have no proof that the GEU still exists and that he is in the Org.

---------------------------------Another Topic--------------------------------------------------
Have you guys ever thought that those of the XIII Order were the ones that Ansem experimented on? I know this topic has been posted before, but I think that it has been awhile. Maybe Vexen was a partner to Ansem in being a scientist? Just a thought. I think highly of this theory because the Enigmatic Man meets Sora here, and also a group of 5 Order Members are back in Hollow Bastion in the trailers for KHII. I dont know... Im just bored... Ciao

Yes its been thought that so you aren't the first. And its been discussed before.

einon_san said:
Dual Weilder. It has not been confirmed that Sora Shell is the GEU...But... how can you not think that he isnt??

Becuz there is NO new pics of him. There is NO proof that he is in KH2. There is NO screenshot of him. And there is NO mention of him being in KH2.

At the end of Deep Dive the sitting Unknown tells the GEU, "He looks just like you." Then it shows Sora floating across the see in an unconscious state. Im sure you have seen this. Who else could they be talking about? GUE is the Shell of Someone because he wouldnt be in the jacket if he wasn't. Let me know what you are thinking so that I can understand you.

Who cares who they were talking about. There isnt anything saying the GEU is in KH2 so why does it matter?

einon_san said:
And for the GEU being a concept, they would keep showing him for recent KHII trailers if he werent meant to exist. Check all the trailers we have for KHII.. he is in a few, including the very first trailer for KHII we ever saw.

And ofcourse Sora has a shell.

If you noticed every trailer he is in taken from DEEP DIVE not KINGDOM HEARTS 2. So even if they do continue to show him that doesn't mean he is in KH2.

einon_san said:
Yes he got a nobody.. GEU. Not BHK if thats what you are implying. Sora did come back, that why Axel is amazed of Sora.. He says that only one man has ever came back from heartless or kept his memories after being transformed. Thats what makes Sora special.. Yes.. he has a body. During his changing into a heartless, he got a shell and awoke the other side of his heart... By all means reply, but I have to go to sleep now.. A pleasure debating these topics with you all as always. CIAO

Cloudy_Card said:
i wasnt implying it the GEU is BHK just to make that clear. but you're right i guess, im just wondering about the GEU, if he was created when sora unlocked his heart and became a heartless, the order found his shell and recruited it, as well as got to know it very fast. The EM seemed quite knowledgable sora and his shell.... well, its a game afterall, the timeline doesnt have to make perfect sense.

btw, einon_san, youre a very knowledgable debater, imagine what great theories we could have if we joined up.

Wow you 2 are going to continue wasting your time on a character that you don't even know is in KH2. Wow....just wow.....

Relik

Dammit KL for getting here before me and ruining what I was going to say. Bad theory again. I know it's just a theory but have proof to your ideas and not just crazy thoughts based on nothing. You and your friend Cloudy Card are just wasting your time on this. And Einon I won't believe Sora's shell exists because it's never said that it does in KH2, and don't give me that crap losing his heart and blah blah blah. It's also never been stated that someone else was born from the other side of Sora's heart just Twilight Town, NO PERSON JUST TWILIGHT TOWN.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
[My two friends, you two are very blinded by your... something.. I feel bad for you have no imagination. You need help.]

i agree. i dont mind u tryin to prove other peoples theories wrong but doesnt this seem a little harsh especially since this theory is possible.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Your list is slightly off, here is the list that I made, with some referential help from KHU:

Who are The Organization?

The Organization is a group of 13 members (and possibly more) who seek to discover the secrets of the heart. In addition, the group contains members with them each having their own unique role or power.

Who are its members?

-----------------------------------------

(In the order that they joined)

#1 - "The Superior" aka DiZ

Current Status: At the Crossroads nearby Castle Oblivion

In KH: CoM, Vexen describes that DiZ "Is Ansem and he is not Ansem" but what does this mean? one can only presume that DiZ is the shell (body) of Ansem that he once casted off many years ago (as described in Ansem Report #12). Therefore he is a an existence neither of darkness nor of light, which is named in Ansem Report #12 a "NEO" (Non-Existant-One)

Moving on, if this is to be the case DiZ was the very first NEO which maybe lead him to creating the Organization, as we do know there is other NEO's in the group.

It is unknown what he wants to achieve in Kingdom Hearts 2, but he is advised in the game to not let "them" (Sora & Co?) know of the Organizations plans. But it is questionable whether or not the Organizations plans are Good or Evil due to the fact that not once did DiZ seem to act in a evil way in KH: CoM but instead guided and actually helped Riku. In addition, due to the amount of corruption elsewhere in the Organization, it could be speculated that the rest of the Organization don't have any real desires to use Sora or prevent him from opening the door to the light.

#2 - Unknown

#3 - Xaldin

Current Status: Fabled Countryside

Has the power of wind. His weapon's are three lance's or staffs. He looks a bit like a monkey if you ask me.

#4 Vexen

Current Status: Deceased

Vexen was a researcher of the heart and in KH:CoM created a replica of Riku using data gathered from fighting him. Later in the game, at Twilight Town he taunted Sora and informed Sora of the other side of his heart. For this, Marluxia ordered Axel to kill Vexen. If Vexen was not killed, it could of ruined Marluxia's plan to use Sora as a puppet so that he could gain control of the Organization.

#5 Lexaeus

Lexaeus was known as the brute force of the Organization due to his huge size and strength. He wielded the element of "Earth" and used it against Riku in battle. According to the "D Report", similar to Marluxia, Lexaeus (with others) had the intention to use Riku as a puppet. Riku eventully killed him in battle.

#6 Zexion

Zexion is known for not wanting to get into combat. But after the deaths of Vexen and Lexaues, he was forced into action to make a last attempt to gain control of Riku. He used his dark powers to pretend to be Sora, but at this point Riku mastered the darkness and seen through the guise. After this point, he encountered Axel who now had the Riku replica by his side, Axel ordered the Riku replica to kill Zexion.

#7 Unknown

#8 Axel

Current Status: Alive but his current whereabouts are unknown

Axel is a double agent whose real intentions are very unclear. He said himself to Sora that they both have something in common, which will be explained upon in Kingdom Hearts 2. Throughout KH:CoM he gained the trust of all the members but later became a traitor to them by attempting to kill several members of group, including Marluxia. But is Axel really working under DiZ's instructions to rid the Organization of its corrupted members or is he working on his own?

It is known that in Kingdom Hearts 2, Axel will attempt to find Sora and in his path, come across the other side of Sora's heart and fight him.

#9 Demix

Current status: Olympus

Is known to talk for long periods of time. He controls the element of water, and his wepon is a sitar, which he conrtols the water by playing it, adn he enjoys rocking out on his Sitar.

#10 Unknown

#11 Marluxia

The superior entrusted Castle Oblivion to Marluxia, despite his low rank in the Organization. But he had no intentions of doing what he was told and instead teamed up with Larxene to attempt to take control of the Organization.

He did this by trying to gain control of Sora and use him as a puppet. By using Namine, he ordered her to get rid of Sora's memories of Kairi and replace them with Namine. By doing this, Sora would become more & more obsessed of trying to save Namine, thus Marluxia could then use Sora's fear to make him do whatever he wants him to do. Ultimately with the betrail of Axel, and the strength of Sora, Marluxia's life came to an end.

#12 Larxene

Larxene wielded the element of "Thunder" and fought several times in battle against Sora. She teamed up with Marluxia and later tried to also get Axel to help gain control of the Organization. In addition, she also taunted Sora to forget his memories of Kairi and become more & more obsessed with Namine. In the end, she was killed by Sora in battle.

#13 Unknown

--------------------------------------------

As you can see, #2, #7, # 10 and #13 are the only Organization members we do not know of by name, or what they look like, but we know of them...

Enigmatic Man // "The Unknown"

Current Whereabouts: Unknown, last seen battling with Sora in Hollow Bastion

This member of the organization seems to play a vital role. There is many signs pointing to that he is the head member of the Organization and holds the rank of #2, Sora first came across this character in Hollow Bastion in which he tested Sora's strength in an amazing battle..

Quotes from KH: Final Mix:

"Ah... It seems you are special too"

"You look like him." (Looking at Sora)

"Which means, you are not complete."

"I am... a mere shell"

After playing KH: CoM and learning about the other side of Sora's heart, we can presume that this is what the Enigmatic man is reffering to in the quotes above. In addition, in this KH2 screenshot he is the member in the centre, which makes him seem as if he is of an importance.

Due to his assumed importance, this leads me to beleive that he is #2.

------------------------------------

So all there is left is #7 #10 and #13...

We know who two of these must be. As seen in an update at KHU, they have discovered two Organization members.

-There is a Woman Organization member in Hollow Bastion
-There is an Old man Organization member in the POTC World and he has a mustache!

Since there are only three slots left in the Organiztion, these two people must be them must be two of them.

The Old man's Name is Ruxodo, and he is a balding old man with white hair, and a white mustache. We don't know his Number yet, however we do kn ow that his weapons are a deck of cards with the Nobody insignia on them...

We do not know what the woman looks like, but we know of her existance, and due to that, we now know of every Organization member except 1...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Seriously DiZ being the Superior is becoming BS.

Why? Becuz if the EM is in the Org and DiZ is the Superior then DiZ should know the EM's name which he doesn't. That makes DiZ being the Superior total BS. The Superior should know his member and who they are.

And Ansem did experiment on OTHER people which means they could have become NEOs before DiZ if they even became ones themselves (which refers to the other topic subject).

The EM has a better chance of being the Superior to DiZ as he was the FIRST NEO/Unknown/Org Member we ever encountered. He is also the one in the middle of the HB 5 and summoned the other 4. The leader is usually in the middle.

I always knew some of KHU's info was complete bull that part especially.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If you become a Shell, you automatically can control Nobody, which makes you in the 13th order, which makes you in the Organization, which means that Diz doesn't go on recruiting missions and says "Hey, your a Shell, come control Nobody with me", No, they just become the 13th ORder, which means that Diz has no control over who joins it

And Diz isn't necessarily his real name anyway!

He said "Call me Diz, it's a good a name as any" which means that not necessarily his real name...

The translation is Diz asking 'what is your real name', meaning he suspected that the EM, didn't really reveal his true name.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
That's not true as it was NEVER said about any other shell.

It was confirmed that the ORG MEMBERS could control the Nobodies. It was NEVER confirmed that all Shells could.

And who cares if DiZ's name isn't his real name. If the CoM 6 know who the Superior is then the Superior should know who his members are.

And who cares if its not a real name.

And here's something else....where is YOUR proof that DiZ can control Nobodies? And something else...he doesn't even bear the Org Symbol or have an Unknown coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back